Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

Last edited by Nightwinter,

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Also, VitaCheat does contain a Instruction PDF, that should be in English that should give some Basics that should get anyone around to figure it out.

Sorry @Smoker1 ,i know but isn't detailed,also i would like to ask you given your experience of how to find the cheats,if you can kindly explain to me how to use the C801 and D902 that I found inside some psv files.
Thanks in advance!

The thing is @tomberyx did told us how to find cheats. He made a B200 guide and helped me a lot. I don't know why you guys keep bothering with him not teaching or showing or whatever. That's on his who he wants to teach or when can he teach or show us. I think we should at least give him some credit cuz he's the only one making all the awesome codes, everyone can make a HP code but time codes, speed codes are very difficult and time consuming to make. I know cuz I've tried.

Sorry my dear firend @Nightwinter ,be told the truth about the cheats for Atelier Ayesha:Alchemist of Dusk and the other Atelier games,you would understand better what i wrote earlier,i can't because i would go against the rules of this forum!

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Anyone with working cheats for:

• Dungeon Travelers 2 US
• Trillion US
• Raygigant US
• Digimon world next order ASIA
• I am setsuna JP
• Catherine full body JP
• Uppers JP
• Princess Guide JP
• New Little King Story US

@tomberyx @NeoGranzon

@Nightwinter ,i need the ID of the games to search if they already exist and to be able to modify them and adapt them to the games you listed!

Nightwinter

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
@NeoGranzon - Those C801 and D902 is the MUCH more Advanced Codes that those on Speedfly and others wont let us know how to create. So all we get is Basic Codes if they work. Or for some, B200 Codes (Simple, but not all Games can have those Codes.
This I can agree with, we only have the tip of the iceberg when it comes to cheat info.

Nightwinter

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
no i meant i can do it if its a number....i have probs with fuzzy search (healthbar as example)
Just watch the tutorial @NeoGranzon posted. If you can't do that then something is wrong or vitacheat is broken. Or simply, like you said,you can't. Also there are more tutorials for fuzzy mode posted. You just need to follow them to the letter dude, it's easy.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Anyone with working cheats for:

• Dungeon Travelers 2 US [PCSE00693]
• Trillion US [PCSE00813]
• Raygigant US [PCSE00843]
• Digimon world next order ASA [PCSH00261]
• I am setsuna JP [PCSG00756]
• Catherine full body JP [PCSG01179]
• Uppers JP [PCSG00633]
• Princess Guide JP [PCSG01163]
• New Little King Story US [PCSE00066]
• Odin Sphere US [PCSE00899]

@tomberyx @NeoGranzon

Sorry @Nightwinter ,are all that games on your Ps Vita? Because,in all honesty,i don't even have one of these on my PS Vita!

no i meant i can do it if its a number....i have probs with fuzzy search (healthbar as example)

@Sora Takihawa ,I will try to explain in the best possible way how to find the codes with fuzzy search:
1)open vitacheat and go to fuzzy search
2)don't modify anything and begin the search
3)get hit and return on fuzzy move to < and search again(if you hp increase in the next search use >)
4)repeat point 3 to obtain few results
5)if obtained around 20 results or less press triangle and save all singles results with Start
6)now go to cheat list and begin your modify for find hp max or infinite
I hope,this explaination you are useful!

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yes hahaha the only ones for a while since I don't have internet where I'm at.

@Nightwinter ,do you know why i asked you?
If you need the codes i can only focus on in game at a time,because i've seen that many are RPGs and it takes time to find the codes for all the characters etc ... so tell me which game you have more urgency of codes and i'll see if i can help you ok?

Nightwinter

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
@Nightwinter ,do you know why i asked you?
If you need the codes i can only focus on in game at a time,because i've seen that many are RPGs and it takes time to find the codes for all the characters etc ... so tell me which game you have more urgency of codes and i'll see if i can help you ok?
Oh okay, then Digimon world Next Order would be good? I just started it when I first asked for it's cheats

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm