Hacking VitaCheat/FinalCheat Database

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, need to know what the Search Types are and what you would use them for
< : Obviously Less Than - Guessing Less Than the Last Search????
> : Obviously More than - Guessing More Than the Last Search????
<= : Less Than / Equal To ????
>= : More Than / Equal To ????
<> : ????
== : ????
between : ????

Attachments

• 20170930_205617.jpg
    20170930_205617.jpg
    451.8 KB · Views: 724

GIZMOSNAX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Been using psvitacheat for a while and they work, unfortunately I don't know how to convert codes from region to region since most codes available are for non-english versions for now.

Going to need a tutorial on how things work.
I know and I'm sorry for not being more helpful. Having learned a little more I'm gonna hold off and see what happens. Not sure I want to promote a Vitacheat database now. If it still seems to be the way to go in a week or so, I'll be happy to contribute.

Shumno

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OK, need to know what the Search Types are and what you would use them for
< : Obviously Less Than - Guessing Less Than the Last Search????
> : Obviously More than - Guessing More Than the Last Search????
<= : Less Than / Equal To ????
>= : More Than / Equal To ????
<> : ????
== : ????
between : ????
Open the manual, on page 10 explains the fuzzy search system
upload_2017-10-1_1-6-36.png

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you. That might actually help me figure out the Codes I am looking for. So with me before using just < and >, that would produce Incorrect Results correct? So X would be the Initial Search. So any that is Less, I use < , then when I get to a new Round, use == since it went back to Full? If so, should make it easier.

Suiseiseki

Trophies
XP
Country
Well once I get the hang of finding addresses from other region versions I can easily make other region versions of codes (since all you need to change is the address location not the values).

Shumno

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you. That might actually help me figure out the Codes I am looking for. So with me before using just < and >, that would produce Incorrect Results correct? So X would be the Initial Search. So any that is Less, I use < , then when I get to a new Round, use == since it went back to Full? If so, should make it easier.
Maybe, the > < only will show diferent value... if the value can be changed and wasnt changed, > < will not work and dont get the right offset.

Well once I get the hang of finding addresses from other region versions I can easily make other region versions of codes (since all you need to change is the address location not the values).

Good Lucky, i dont know how to use it very well... only know how to find some offsets and change, or clone value for others. This plugin had more functions than that, maybe isnt possible find a pure value and just change it.
Anyway, if you find a gohanmem .txt file for the right region, can be converted to this plugin :)

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, MK Health Bar. I Initiated the Search with a 16Bit Fuzzy Search. Got hit and ran a Less than X Search till I Lost the Round. I still had a couple Hundred Results left. Then Round 2 started, so I had a full Bar, I did a == Equal To X Search. Now I have 8 Results. Should I keep going with a Search? I made sure to take a Picture of the 8 Results. Since it is a 16Bit, I should be looking for a 1-2 Result Left Result correct?

Shumno

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OK, MK Health Bar. I Initiated the Search with a 16Bit Fuzzy Search. Got hit and ran a Less than X Search till I Lost the Round. I still had a couple Hundred Results left. Then Round 2 started, so I had a full Bar, I did a == Equal To X Search. Now I have 8 Results. Should I keep going with a Search? I made sure to take a Picture of the 8 Results. Since it is a 16Bit, I should be looking for a 1-2 Result Left Result correct?

when i had 10 or less results, i go on each offset and change it.
More work, but less chance to you lost all search.

Reactions: Smoker1

Suiseiseki

Trophies
XP
Country
Well some things can work once I understood how ps vita cheat handles values.

Like this for example with the gohanmem code I have for Ragnarok Odyssey ACE.

@0x83E17694 @4 @99999999

The ps vita cheat one looks like this. (obviously different address since different region)

$3201 81A10628 00004054
$3300 00000000 05F5E0FE

05F5E0FE means 99999999 so values like those doesn't need to be edited and 81A10628 is obviously going to be changed to 83E17694, figuring out the rest is my problem.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I THINK the X-Ray Code may have been found. Was in the Training Mode. When it Started, I would do a Initiation 32Bit Search. With it being in 3 Stages, and at the Start it is at Level 1, if I was Below it (0), I would Search Less than. When I get Full (3), More than. I also Searched for Equal to when I got back to Level 1. I got 1 Result Left. So not sure where to go next. Here is what I got:
$0200 8207F0F0 00000007

So yeah, last hit was back at Level 1/Starting Point.

Edit: Never mind. I tried it In-Game. It did not stay at Level 1.

Went back to looking for the Health Code. Had 19 Results, then got 3. 2 of the looked very close. But all 3 by themselves did not work. 1 did not do anything, the others Crashed the game.

Edit: Got the X-Ray Code :D Odd thing is: This is the same as the MemDump Code. I just thought, got nothing to lose. Lets see if it works........ YAY!!!!!
Edit: So I found out Code that work for MemDump, work in VitaCheat. Except the Health Bar Code. Still not working for either for some reason. So for right now, there is:
Time at 99
X-Ray
CPU No X-Ray
CPU Takes 2x Damage
Auto Fatality

_V0 9999999 Koins
$0200 81FBBDF8 0098967F

Edit: Is it normal for a Code to have a Value Code of 0x00000000 ????? I had 35 Results of a 32Bit Search, then I did a Equal to Search, then I got 5 Results left.......but ALL 5 have these Results.
0x88BB24AC 0x00000000
0x88BC2C78 0x00000000
0x8917A9B0 0x00000000
0x8917AA70 0x00000000
0x8917B270 0x00000000

Thinking either it is the 1st 2, or last 3.....possibly all 5 for the Health Bar???? Going to try again and see if I can reproduce the Results.

Attachments

• PCSE00023.psv.txt
    248 bytes · Views: 538
Last edited by Smoker1,
Reactions: KennyJones

Suiseiseki

Trophies
XP
Country
Got to accidentally make Invincibility and No Cooldown work on psvitacheat along with Infinite Dainsleif Gauge (though the working value is far different than Gohanmem)

They all work flawlessly.

westwood

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Great work Smoker on Mortal Kombat :D
But is actually someone here to make a Vitacheat Database at all ? Because Shumno never Uploaded his PSV Files. If no one here make one then i think i will do it :)

jialeyne19

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
guys can some upload video tuturial?i always get 0 results after 2 to 3 times SEARCH AGAIN, since i keep using < this when i my hp going down.
at psp ages i using tempar, easy to creating HP,etc. but here sometimes when 1st search got 2000 results then the searc again i get more than 2000 results., weird

Last edited by jialeyne19,

westwood

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i can confirm that the lego hobbits(eur) dont work, i can see the cheat code but when i activate it the cheat dont apply

What version of the game do u use ? Maidump ? NoNpdrm ? Vitamin?
Because i know that cheats are diffrent for Maidump and NoNpdrm Version of games

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using LEGO Hobbit (EU) .vpk . Which Cheat? As far as I can tell, they are working for me.
Also, kind of having a problem with Asphalt Injection. I can find the Addresses for the Money.......but there are 3 that keep showing up, and I can only adjust so much before nothing happens. Seems to be the Middle one, and the other 2 dont do anything. Also, for Urban Trial Freestyle, Legit PSN, I found only 1 Address for the Money......but I cant do anything to it. I change it and nothing happens >:(
Lego Hobbit.jpg Asphalt Injection.jpg

Last edited by Smoker1,

iridescent12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone else hear that the reason why this was removed from Github was because it broke GPL License? From Rinnegatamante on Wololo:

Rinne thinks that they copied his rinCheat code without regard to the GPL license and provided some proof on his twitter. Some devs seem to think that those aren't enough proof, though. I guess we'll never know

Reactions: Smoker1

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rinne thinks that they copied his rinCheat code without regard to the GPL license and provided some proof on his twitter. Some devs seem to think that those aren't enough proof, though. I guess we'll never know
What he said in regards to that:
He took some GPL licensed code from rinCheat and amphetamin and used it without carying about license: https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/rinCh ... ICENSE.txt

As for the Money Code for Asphalt Injection, I am slowly but surely getting it as high as I can get it. Right now, am at $-1,717,960,705. Dont know why it is saying Negative. LOL
Wow. Never mind. Apparently I changed something I shouldnt have and now have a Negative Money amount. But I had about $1Mil at 1 point.

Last edited by Smoker1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind the JPEG artifacts, stylistic choice