Hacking VITAMIN LEAKED! Well..

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yep. I did that with my Tearaway cartridge this morning and the dump is working flawlessly!
And... the biggest question being...

are those dumps bound to the console or could one, say, install the vpk of another person?

Also dumping Tearaway at the moment (as it's the only game I have :D

D

Deleted-355425

are those dumps bound to the console or could one, say, install the vpk of another person?

You can pirate games and download and play them now.

D

Deleted User

Not to my knowledge, no. Vitamin was specifically designed to dump games so that the DRM-protection is removed from the dumped games, so anyone can literally install it to their Vita and it would work immediately. :yaypsp:

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
not a big question buddy, SONY already lets us back up games.

the whole reason many people are happy about the news from the past month up until now, is because we get piracy... :)

anyway, it's good! i'm going to wait until i dump my games myself, there's no rush.
but very good news.

Last edited by cearp,

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Not to my knowledge, no. Vitamin was specifically designed to dump games so that the DRM-protection is removed from the dumped games, so anyone can literally install it to their Vita and it would work immediately. :yaypsp:

Lets hope thats the case or else there will be a riot on Reddit lol

I'm waiting for flow to release the proper version of vitamin... I've waited this long so waiting longer won't kill me. (But anticipation might lol)

Arent you the guy from Reddit who went all crazy with the tool being clunky? lol you have the same name so i doubt its a coincidence. But seriously in guessing you will be the happiest of us all. Haha

Last edited by Abu_Senpai,

erfg12

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
newagesoldier.com
XP
Country
United States
When installing the VPKs will this take up room on your SD card? Can I remove the SD card and put another one in if I run out of room?

I'm seeing LOTS of releases of retail VPKs now that this is out btw. This must be working.

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Lets hope thats the case or else there will be a riot on Reddit lol

Arent you the guy from Reddit who went all crazy with the tool being clunky? lol you have the same name so i doubt its a coincidence. But seriously in guessing you will be the happiest of us all. Haha

Yeah that was me I'll own that one lol. I can be a bit of a hypocrite really.

Seriously tho it just bugged me that people were worshipping the leaker and a half finished tool that was failing almost as much as it was succeeding (begging for games and then actively posting "this doesn't work", "I wonder why", and my favorite "who cares if it doesn't work dump it and upload anyways guys"), more so than the guys who actually did the work on it. I'm glad flow sees that some people actually appreciate his work

So yes I'm happy that flow will be releasing his tool, no I hate the damn leaker that almost cost a lot of us ever seeing said tool the way it was meant, and why would you want someone to upload a dump that doesn't work? Lol

Last edited by SonsofOcelot,

th3joker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only way to dump a game is to own it legit correct? Be it cartridge or psn digital. As in just having a retail .pkg of a game is useless because the game needs a license activation to run said games first to allow the dumper to decrypt from ram. Correct? Just wondering cause ive had this .pkg for gundam breaker for years now and just wanted to clarify that its still useless.

Also has anyone got a idea if the dumper can be modified to dump paid for dlc? And have it bypass any account or reigon locks?

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Even though its not ideal, you can easily get a 16GB memory card for 30 bucks.

I was able to hunt down a 32GB card for 50 last year... after getting a discounted PSTV for 20, though.
Even though I'm fine right now I would have appreciated such an adapter myself, since this is ridiculous.

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, was gone for a while, wasn't expecting this to happen! Amazing stuff, time to open a new account for the Vita!
By the way, are cartridge saves stored on the SD card? if so, is it possible to back them up without PS+?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM