Country
United States

medatetemp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all thanks for this guide.
I bought a used ps vita. I logged out from the psn account. Then I installed henkaku and everything and I can play vita dumped games. But I forgot to install demo game and I can't use adrenaline. Is my vita considered activated? Because it was logged in to psn account and 2 vita games downloaded when I first bought it, then I logged out. And if it is activated do I still have to format everything and start from the first step in the guide?

Thank you for your help.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
First of all thanks for this guide.
I bought a used ps vita. I logged out from the psn account. Then I installed henkaku and everything and I can play vita dumped games. But I forgot to install demo game and I can't use adrenaline. Is my vita considered activated? Because it was logged in to psn account and 2 vita games downloaded when I first bought it, then I logged out. And if it is activated do I still have to format everything and start from the first step in the guide?

Thank you for your help.
Activation usually doesn't go away unless you do a complete format (that's why you had to do one when switching accounts in the "old days").

To be sure, check in tm0:npdrm for act.dat and see if there's one there that's no 0kb. If so, you're likely still activated. HOWEVER, I don't know if you'll still be able to use the method on page 3 to install a demo, since you're not logged in. That means you may have to get the account email and password in order for it to work.

But, as I said, I don't really know if that'd be the case or not.

medatetemp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Activation usually doesn't go away unless you do a complete format (that's why you had to do one when switching accounts in the "old days").

To be sure, check in tm0:npdrm for act.dat and see if there's one there that's no 0kb. If so, you're likely still activated. HOWEVER, I don't know if you'll still be able to use the method on page 3 to install a demo, since you're not logged in. That means you may have to get the account email and password in order for it to work.

But, as I said, I don't really know if that'd be the case or not.

Thanks for your fast reply, you are great. I didn't format ps vita. I can still see the mail and also the password as ********** so if login button works I can press it and login. I checked the file act.dat and it's 4.05kb. I think these are good news. Now what do you suggest? I read the guide at page 3, I already have the first 3 steps I guess. Do you recommend me to start from step 4?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your fast reply, you are great. I didn't format ps vita. I can still see the mail and also the password as ********** so if login button works I can press it and login. I checked the file act.dat and it's 4.05kb. I think these are good news. Now what do you suggest? I read the guide at page 3, I already have the first 3 steps I guess. Do you recommend me to start from step 4?
If you don't have a PS3, the guide on page 3 will work fine for you.

akil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hi,
Nice work out there.I am having a problem,it says "Cannot find 661.PBP" but,I have placed it in ux0: pspemu/adrenaline/.
but it says cannot find this file.
ANY Ideas why it isn't it workin.

Last edited by akil,

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
okay,what should I do after installing adrenaline.It said installed press X to reboot.what should I do next.
...open Adrenaline?

Unless you completely ignored the warning at the top of the OP and used that method, you'll likely have to completely redo the install using the method on Page 3.

akil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
...open Adrenaline?

Unless you completely ignored the warning at the top of the OP and used that method, you'll likely have to completely redo the install using the method on Page 3.
but there is no adrenaline installed no icon nothing just the easy installer vpk

Nikitosthefirst

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So, I followed the guide on the third page and I had no problems except one with the european demo.
It didn´t worked for me but then I have tried the northamerican demo and it worked for me fine. I live in Europe btw. I would recommend to use the northamerican demo and of course you should have an activated PS Vita. I want to thank du´ulinsigr(sorry if I wrote it false ) for his guide :D

pauloedsonjk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys, new to the Vita scene.
I already have taiHENkaku, and I'd like to have Adrenaline, but I don't have a PS3.
How safe is the guide on page 3? Has anyone one tried it successfully?
First, you need to know if your system is activated.

Enviado de meu ASUS_T00J usando Tapatalk

XC-3730C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed Rebug 4.81, enabled Cobra and Multiman via the Rebug Toolkit, and sign into PSN, and it says access to PSN from my system has been banned or temporarily suspended.

Anything I can do to install Axiom Verge and a PSP demo onto my PS Vita at this point? The owner of this PS3 had it on Rogero, and never went on PSN.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp