Hacking Want to install Adrenaline but NO PSN? No Problem...... Sort of

El_Duderino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Step 14: Select the package file and install it. If you followed these instructions to the fullest it should succeed.

When I launch Package Installer,I have an error message "could not connect to the device".Can you help me plese ?

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

XC-3730C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How well do PS1 games wok on ARK (except the lack of sound) ? Does it support eboots (PSX2PS2) ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Arnold101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a ps vita buyed used that was restored before buying it. when i received i have activated it from psn and installed 3 games. so this psvita is activated or not?? should work the trick in first page or not? the guide say **this will not work with a PSvita that has been restored**, also i tried the app vita activator and give me error on the idps

i followed the tutorial on the first page: it install the adrenaline and check tha tifrmware is present, but it will not show that is installing every single psp firmware files like this image https://www.reboot.ms/vd/PSP_661_install2.png

anyway it say installed but i have any psp bubble games on the menu. also if i choose install a new theme for menu area it gives me an error.

so it will not work on my vita because is restored or what? i have a ps3 with latest custom firmware also, i tried to go on the psn store but after successful sign in it hang up on the loading of the psn store loading menu,,,,,why?
?

altemecya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
As you were told, you need to either use a PS3 to transfer a PSP demo over or install one using the pkg manager method on page 3.

I have PS3, use the same PSN account on my Vita. My Vita not activated. When I tried to copy the demo to Vita I got NP-8035-6 error, any suggestion?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: pauloedsonjk

altemecya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Last edited by altemecya,

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
If I choose "Restore the PS Vita System" am I gonna loose my games save file? Thx.
As long as you remove the memory card you're fine, but you don't need to Restore the system since your Vita and your PS3 have the same account. That's only required if you never setup an account with your Vita. Just follow steps 4+

altemecya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
As long as you remove the memory card you're fine, but you don't need to Restore the system since your Vita and your PS3 have the same account. That's only required if you never setup an account with your Vita. Just follow steps 4+

Finally I successfully copy the demo, what I did is not signing in my psn account directly from PS3. I let my vita triggered the sign in pop up on PS3, and the rest of it same as the tutorial You showed me. Managed to install adrenaline without any problem, thx a lot mate.

Ah, another question. Can I use psp game save file from my PSP to Adrenaline?

Amilord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I tried both pkg files on Page 3 and both failed with C0-14478-4. Do you know why ? Am I doing anything wrong ?
ty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT +1