Hacking Want to install Adrenaline but NO PSN? No Problem...... Sort of

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I do have a ps3, that is why I restored it. I did not restored it before launching adrenaline, and it prompted the activation error. Sorry if that wasn't clear.
I'm now trying to copy PSP demo (which is compatible witht he PS Vita, I verified) or mini (Angry Birds) from the PS3, but it doesn't show anything in PSP/Other.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I do have a ps3, that is why I restored it. I did not restored it before launching adrenaline, and it prompted the activation error. Sorry if that wasn't clear.
I'm now trying to copy PSP demo (which is compatible witht he PS Vita, I verified) or mini (Angry Birds) from the PS3, but it doesn't show anything in PSP/Other.
Ahhhhh, ok, that makes more sense then. I assumed you were trying to transfer some QCMA backup or something :P

Which demo are you trying? It may not necessarily be transferable to the Vita, there are a few PSP games that are like that depending on the region. Try the Ape Quest demo if the account is GB or the Locoroco Midnight Carnival demo if it's NA.

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ahhhhh, ok, that makes more sense then. I assumed you were trying to transfer some QCMA backup or something :P

Which demo are you trying? It may not necessarily be transferable to the Vita, there are a few PSP games that are like that depending on the region. Try the Ape Quest demo if the account is GB or the Locoroco Midnight Carnival demo if it's NA.
I'm trying No heroes allowed. I am in NA. I'll try hoard I guess. Locoroco is 187 mb, while No Heroes Allowed it 30 mb, you see why I wanted this one over another one XP

Edit: Ok, so only Locoroco seems to be transferable. I 'll try to install Adrenaline on this.

Last edited by medoli900,

XC-3730C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure I am comfortable with stealing another PS3'S ID, so I will just wait until Adrenaline can be run from a Vita without a demo...I hope.

Last edited by XC-3730C,

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone offer Adrenaline installation service? My PS3 is banned.
I'm not aware of anyone that does, however be aware that you would either have to provide your own PSN account details so they can download a game for your account or you'd have to reformat and create a throwaway account they could use to add the game.

Vitaminer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not aware of anyone that does, however be aware that you would either have to provide your own PSN account details so they can download a game for your account or you'd have to reformat and create a throwaway account they could use to add the game.

Unless his vita is activated, it won't do him any good.

Arnold101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a ps vita buyed used that was restored before buying it. when i received i have activated it from psn and installed 3 games. so this psvita is activated or not?? should work the trick in first page or not? the guide say **this will not work with a PSvita that has been restored**, also i tried the app vita activator and give me error on the idps

i followed the tutorial on the first page: it install the adrenaline and check tha tifrmware is present, but it will not show that is installing every single psp firmware files like this image https://www.reboot.ms/vd/PSP_661_install2.png

anyway it say installed but i have any psp bubble games on the menu. also if i choose install a new theme for menu area it gives me an error.

so it will not work on my vita because is restored or what? i have a ps3 with latest custom firmware also, i tried to go on the psn store but after successful sign in it hang up on the loading of the psn store loading menu,,,,,why?

mummysboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Might wanna have a look at this:

http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=47678

Seems that quikrazor
Is still busy and has ported ark to fw3.60

Only downside is you still need a PSP game installed.

Now, this may work for the PKG installer installing demo's as it compromises the boot of the game via a pboot / save game combo. The advantage of this method is you don't need to redo henkaku I you lose power. It is a permanent"hack"

From memory ARK plays PS1 with no sound but it's been a long time since I have used ARK (was a TN-V fan tbh)

pauloedsonjk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Might wanna have a look at this:

http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=47678

Seems that quikrazor
Is still busy and has ported ark to fw3.60

Only downside is you still need a PSP game installed.

Now, this may work for the PKG installer installing demo's as it compromises the boot of the game via a pboot / save game combo. The advantage of this method is you don't need to redo henkaku I you lose power. It is a permanent"hack"

From memory ARK plays PS1 with no sound but it's been a long time since I have used ARK (was a TN-V fan tbh)
Ark only works if vita is activated.
Base game is easy with idu mode, package installer and renamed.rif if activated.
The major question here is how activate without a ps3?

Enviado de meu ASUS_T00J usando Tapatalk

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
i have a ps vita buyed used that was restored before buying it. when i received i have activated it from psn and installed 3 games. so this psvita is activated or not?? should work the trick in first page or not? the guide say **this will not work with a PSvita that has been restored**, also i tried the app vita activator and give me error on the idps

i followed the tutorial on the first page: it install the adrenaline and check tha tifrmware is present, but it will not show that is installing every single psp firmware files like this image https://www.reboot.ms/vd/PSP_661_install2.png

anyway it say installed but i have any psp bubble games on the menu. also if i choose install a new theme for menu area it gives me an error.

so it will not work on my vita because is restored or what? i have a ps3 with latest custom firmware also, i tried to go on the psn store but after successful sign in it hang up on the loading of the psn store loading menu,,,,,why?
Use the method on page 3 to install a PSP game.

The major question here is how activate without a ps3?

Enviado de meu ASUS_T00J usando Tapatalk
Unless PSN spoofing gets fixed, there's no other way to successfully activate.

Arnold101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ark only works if vita is activated.
Use the method on page 3 to install a PSP game.
i need to go on the store or not? i don't know why my ps3 with latest custom firmware after loggin in on the psn and updating the store app, after opening the store it hangs on the loading.

altemecya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello friends, I need help.

I Had a PS3, already downloaded Loco Roco Carnival PSP Demo on It, my vita is not activated. Connect my vita to ps3, access content manager to copy the demo, but whenever i try to copy it there's NP-8035-6 error, try QCMA method (disconect from PC reconnect to PS3) still got NP-8035-6 error. Any suggestion what to do?

XC-3730C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@mummysboy,

I currently have Locoroco Midnight Carnival and Adrenaline installed on my OLED Vita, which is connected to my PSN account (same as my PS3 Slim with 4.81 CFW).

What will Ark for 3.60 do that Adrenaline doesn't ? Are PS1 games (with sound) supported (I'm not a big fan of PS1 via Retroarch) ?

Last edited by XC-3730C,

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
@mummysboy,

I currently have Locoroco Midnight Carnival and Adrenaline installed on my OLED Vita, which is connected to my PSN account (same as my PS3 Slim with 4.81 CFW).

What will Ark for 3.60 do that Adrenaline doesn't ? Are PS1 games (with sound) supported (I'm not a big fan of PS1 via Retroarch) ?
Adrenaline is still fundamentally better because it grants access to Vita-side resources rather than being limited to the ePSP sandbox.

Ark may be useful for specific problematic games or playing PS1 games without sound, or if you want to use the ePSP outside Henkaku or on a newer firmware. Other than that, Adrenaline is the more interesting project. I suspect this was released precisely because of this.

I only have one exploit game and a banned PS3, so I have to choose between one or the other. So, Adrenaline it is.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: sj33

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat