Homebrew Weird that there's no homebrew solutions for 3D movies...

Waygeek

OP
Trophies
XP
3DTV's may have gone the way of the dodo, but I always liked them. I remember playing Mario Galaxy on Dolphin in 3D. Really amazing. I also like 3D movies if they were properly shot in 3D. I'm surprised there's no homebrew options for playing 3D Movies on 3ds. I hear it's because file sizes aren't great, but rips aren't that big from what I see online, and games can be much bigger. Maybe some homebrew devs could take the file wrapper used for things like Shaun the Sheep and write a tool where we can import a 3D Movie file and output something that'll run in 3D on the (N)3DS?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
3DTV's may have gone the way of the dodo, but I always liked them. I remember playing Mario Galaxy on Dolphin in 3D. Really amazing. I also like 3D movies if they were properly shot in 3D. I'm surprised there's no homebrew options for playing 3D Movies on 3ds. I hear it's because file sizes aren't great, but rips aren't that big from what I see online, and games can be much bigger. Maybe some homebrew devs could take the file wrapper used for things like Shaun the Sheep and write a tool where we can import a 3D Movie file and output something that'll run in 3D on the (N)3DS?
You already asked this in a necro thread and got answers. Why bother making a new thread? If it was ever going to happen. it would of years ago when there were active devs. There still are some but none are going to give a shit this late into the 3ds consoles life.

Waygeek

OP
Trophies
XP
You already asked this in a necro thread and got answers. Why bother making a new thread?

Your first sentence should answer your second one...

Also it's 'would have', not 'would of'...

I also believe you're wrong, there are people releasing crazy stuff on 3DS CFW still, like Quake III...

Last edited by Waygeek,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Your first sentence should answer your second one...

Also it's 'would have', not 'would of'...

I also believe you're wrong, there are people releasing crazy stuff on 3DS CFW still, like Quake III...
You already got answers about whats available to you for movies on 3ds. So it still stands that this thread should not be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH