What are your views on gay marriage?

Do you think gay marriage should be legal?

• Yes, gay marriage should be legal.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, gay marriage should not be legal.

• I don't really care either way.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lord Kanti said:
so I 'failed' at proving what has already been proven by providing legitamate sources.

so be it. now's your chance to prove yourself correct and post your 'evidence' and sources...
that's the problem, psychology isn't foolproof as you are proving for us right here

sorry about double post

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zombielove said:
Fair enough, you hate gays, you're entitled to that opinion. But don't try to claim your opinion as scientific fact.
Being against gay marriage is not the same as hating gays. Not everything is black and white in this world. Everyone sees the world through their own point of view, and I'm sure we look just as stupid to Lord Kanti as he looks to us.

He seems to have a genuine concern that allowing gay marriage will harm children, and society in general, and that's fine. Really, the truth is probably somewhere between our viewpoint and his.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lord Kanti said:
so I 'failed' at proving what has already been proven by providing legitamate sources.

so be it. now's your chance to prove yourself correct and post your 'evidence' and sources...
God your simple. You've yet to give "legitimate" sources. Like I've said, I don't know how many times before, listing books doesn't count as a source. I don't need evidence to prove that an opinion is wrong. If you had actually numbers I would say I was wrong. But you can't. Why? Because it's an OPINION.

Lord Kanti

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd much enjoy to witness said comments between you and a group of accredited psychologists.

psychology? everyone knows psychologists cant be taken seriously, it's not even a 'real' science.

smile.gif

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lord Kanti said:
I'd much enjoy to witness said comments between you and a group of accredited psychologists.

psychology? everyone knows psychologists cant be taken seriously, it's not even a 'real' science.

smile.gif
.... this topic is over. Hes reverted to talking aimlessly which in return is causing people to flame. tinymonkeyt was right.

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lord Kanti said:

smile.gif
Umm it isn't

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
Lord Kanti said:

smile.gif
.... this topic is over. Hes reverted to talking aimlessly which in return is causing people to flame. tinymonkeyt was right.

Flaming requires some kind of hate for someone and as I love everyone/do not care what they do
biggrin.gif
Unless you were not talking to me
smile.gif

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Banger said:
dinofan01 said:
Lord Kanti said:

smile.gif

Flaming requires some kind of hate for someone and as I love everyone/do not care what they do
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
This is a gay marriage thread and Lord Kanti hates the idea of gay's being able to marry therefore hate is there.

zombielove

Trophies
XP
Country
Lord Kanti said:

I have nothing to prove. I'm not making a claim such as you, merely refuting your illogic. The burden of proof lies on you.
Your sources have convinced me of nothing. If you have a serious case, state it clearly so that I may challenge it.

Sorry to use a personal attack, but did you say your work in education? Your ability to construct a logical argument, and obey basic rules of spelling and grammar makes me nervous for the children you teach.

Banger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pimpmynintendo said:
Banger said:
dinofan01 said:
Lord Kanti said:

smile.gif

biggrin.gif
smile.gif
This is a gay marriage thread and Lord Kanti hates the idea of gay's being able to marry therefore hate is there.

Ahh what a shame really. Anyone mind stating his so called facts that gays should not marry?

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Banger said:
Pimpmynintendo said:
Banger said:
dinofan01 said:
Lord Kanti said:

smile.gif

biggrin.gif
smile.gif

Ahh what a shame really. Anyone mind stating his so called facts that gays should not marry?
Because according to his psychology sources gays are worse parents

Banger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The bible is in no way to be depicted as fact. If he can list even 1,00 sources that show gay's make worse parents than that of a Straight or single parent upbringing I shall believe him. Those 1,000 sources have to be unique and can not just relay the same study group over and over again. To do this study you are going to have to bend your moral values to prove to everyone here you are right putting you (at least in your mind) in the wrong.

Lord Kanti

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you bring asmile to my face....

I dont want to dig through threads so here we go... YOU STATED that the bible has no merit because it is abible and based off religion. I STATED that the bible has the 10 commandments and that laws according to these commandments exist TODAY..

i then said, if laws that coinside with religion are wrong then abolishthose laws and see what is left over.....

I NEVER brought the bible up as a weapon against gay marriage so dont label me abible thumping fool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IF any one here has taken Soc 16 (marriage and the family) or child development, and actually paid attention, he or she would know that the best environment for a child is witha mother and father.

Plain and Simple... I listed my sources and so far no one here can do the same. Call me names and twist what I have said but untill you can at least find a legitiamate source disregarding what is taught in regards to sociology, child development and psycology, then really you have no merit.

Not only have I posted sources I have taken several classes and read several books that use several sources that all state that a father and mother is the best for a child, I am an educator in the field, and a parent.

I wrote a paper on video games, and by that remark I was informing you taht by writing that paper I have used up my option to write on gay marriage and post my findings. had I chosen gay marriage beforehand my findings would be posted on page 1 of this discussion. I do not have the time to do a free research paper for you. if you are too lazy to check my sources do not use your ignorance as validity to your claim.

One more thing: I don't spell check, get over it.

Banger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The 10 commandments are a biblical form and they are based on morality that most humans have. (I can not say all as I do not have that kinda of data to back it up just as you so not have the kind of data to back up gays be worse parents then a straight parent(s)... nor will I state such fact because I wrote a paper about it) I do not honor my father does that mean I am bad? I mean he did walk out on his family yet I should still honor him because you 10 commandments say I should? I still do not see where you get 2 humans of the same genders should not marry out of these said commandments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with...