What? DealWoot is evolving! *Update*

Acetic Orcein

Trophies
XP
Country
Aww that's wonderful!
A new image could do wonders! And though I've never personally used dealwoot.com in the past, I hope to claim the prize peruse the new website in the future and examine all the interesting offers. Thank you Game By Game!

Orta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Good news. I've been thinking of getting a new cart, might as well get it from Deal... GameByGame!
smile.gif

Upas

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've never personally ordered from DealWoot, but from what I've heard, they were great.

I'm glad they'll be just as great with a new name! But I wonder exactly why they decided to change.

miravisu

Trophies
Website
miravisu.net
XP
Country
Oh, I came looking for DS Lite info, and found lots, and a raffle..
wink.gif

I hadn't heard of this site before.. but DealWoot, did make me think of Dealw00t, which might not give the most serious impression. So in my opinion GameByGame sounds a bit classier, and probably is easier to remember to, given it features the word "game" twice. Not to mention how many others have confused it/or assumed others confused it with DealExtreme.

The only thing that I find a bit confusing on GameByGame's webby is their FAQ, and its lack of info regarding international shipping info. It's always a good thing to state international shipping is available in a FAQ. Especially since for the most part the FAQ otherwise seems to assume anyone reading is American, ie first FAQ question being "Q: Is your shipping really FREE?"

When one tests adding an item to the cart, and then clicks cart and selects country to ship, say Sweden, one can see there are two shipping options available, one without and one with tracking. So maybe a rewrite of FAQ would be in order. And perhaps also some chart showing average costs for international shipping, based on weight or some such. Then again, international delivery rates might make an international order a bit pricey, even if the price for the item itself was a good one.

Cory321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I visited GbaTemp yesterday, I noticed that the name changed, I think it's best.
rolleyes.gif

Also now everyone will know that you sell Games for the name of the site, because with DealWoot no one can surely know that you sell game things related.

I've never bought from you, but I think you're fast and responsible, I will keep visiting your site, when you add the Wii Accessories, probably I'll buy a cool one!
happy.gif

I wish you the best luck!!
yay.gif

|Wolf|

Lord of the Wolves
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nice website.I'm used to order from dealextreme but as I am not as patient I used to be will be lot shorter to order from them. Will give a try.

- Wolf back from the deads

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdMSPaHhmbI