What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Finished Final Fantasy 1 Dawn Of Souls version including all 4 bonus dungeons and with 100% bestiary. Now that just leaves the MSX2 version to be finished and I will have finished every version of FF1.
This reminds me that I am literally hoarding FF1 games for the same goal and still haven’t started it, lol

• Love
Reactions: AmandaRose

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Went on a game binge, and played Socom Fireteam Bravo all day yesterday. Got a 90% rating after doing 3/4 of the whole game. On a sad note, it also says I killed 3 civilians :sad:. I didn't see any. I rescued some, but I don't see where I killed them. I didn't do that in real life combat as a US Marine.

socom.JPG

Reactions: godreborn

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played through Life is Strange - True Colors today

Very Interesting game, now I need to go back and do everything opposite and see what results I get 😆

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
100%ed the Celeste.smc romhack. For the most part, I loved the game, but the last level (Farewell) is way too long for players who (like me) are new to Kaizo games. It's the main reason why I switched from console to emulator for that level, that way I could make a save state at a checkpoint if I wanted to take a break (the game took me about 50 hours (amusingly the same time I spent on AC Valhalla, although this is by far the better game), half of which were spent in the last level).

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I deleted all my game saves, cheats, profiles and Everything else, on ALL my gaming consoles :cry: , And will Start Anew. :)

Wish me luck, as I go at them in Highest setting game will allow me.

Last edited by AncientBoi,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
beat the second lord in tales of arise. boy, was he hard as fuck. I used up all life bottles in the process. I may need to spend some time to gain levels now. I also got a trophy for getting over 100 hits on an enemy. I'm especially proud of that. :D

Reactions: hippy dave

TomRiddle

Yare Yare Daze
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I finally beat every boss in inkwell island 1 in Cuphead, including the flower boss.

Took a lot of tries but i'm proud of my accompishment and has inspired me to go further into the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER