What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Finally beat Zelda 2!
View attachment 362699
Lot of good stuff in this game, but even more frustration.

Now I can finally move on to ALTTP, which I've played a good amount before but never finished iirc. Gonna play the Switch port.

Edit: Dark Link is a ho.
So only finished Zelda 2 earlier, but just couldn't wait to start Zelda 3. Got teh first pendant.

2023040304281600-4D8993B16AD88A20BE710C18D479D465.jpg

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yea, totally unpredictable, one wrong move and you're off the platform, redoing it all over again.
Dozens of times...

link falling.png

And then I beat him... then in attempting to retrieve the screenshot I managed to accidentally crash my Switch by opening the homebrew menu instead of the album, and lost the progress and had to do it again :rofl2:

Last edited by hippy dave,
  • Sad
Reactions: CoolMe

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dozens of times...

And then I beat him... then in attempting to retrieve the screenshot I managed to accidentally crash my Switch by opening the homebrew menu instead of the album, and lost the progress and had to do it again :rofl2:
I wish i'm brave as you. i did it using save states, and even then i was pissed when that happened.

Reactions: hippy dave

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Replaying all the mainline Dragon Quest games. Lost count how many times I have completed them.

Just finished DQII rapping up the Erdrick Quadrilogy. All four games completed in storyline order of DQXI then DQIII then DQI and finally DQII

Now to start the Zenithia Trilogy.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I just got to the final dungeon of tales of symphonia for the ps4. I ran out of ingredients to cook, and the last stage seems to be insane. I only turned off the game to charge the controller. the next game I plan to play is either metroid prime remastered or xenoblade chronicles 3. what do you all think? I'm going to do post game on symphonia if I can, but I think the last stage may be a point of no return, so I saved on another slot.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think I just got to the final dungeon of tales of symphonia for the ps4. I ran out of ingredients to cook, and the last stage seems to be insane. I only turned off the game to charge the controller. the next game I plan to play is either metroid prime remastered or xenoblade chronicles 3. what do you all think? I'm going to do post game on symphonia if I can, but I think the last stage may be a point of no return, so I saved on another slot.
Metroid Prime gets my vote.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl: +1