What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The right thumbstick (to control the camera) for an fps is essential to me, without it playing through the game will be a pain.

I'm still looking for where that shot came from

DAMN AI's :angry:

Nvr mind. This game now goes in my Terrible game section. Like MGSPW. :angry::angry::angry:

Last edited by AncientBoi,
  • Haha
Reactions: CoolMe

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Metroid Prime gets my vote.
Just started prime today after my doctor's appointment. I only past the intro, seems a bit overwhelming to scan everything for the log book though, but otherwise I like it. I died from running out of time on the escape frim the space station, because I was too busy scanning, and I didn’t even notice the countdown until I had like 1 minute, rushed towards the exit hatch, and just barely didn't make it. Lol

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was doing some spring cleaning this past few days ended up digging my ol' Guitar Hero guitars out, opened one of them (the Xplorer), cleaned it a bit, lubed the plastic buttons now they’re making less noise and somewhat easy to press. Also during that i installed most of GH & Rock Band games on the 360, got a bit nostalgic there, started with GHIII (my fav) played through the easy mode (don't judge me) and was great fun. Played through RB Green Day & the Beatles i'm about half way through both. Was playing bass (on medium) since the RB games allow you to do that (along with switching the difficulty whenever you want). Had great fun with them as well.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alternating between the two. Decided I can have a 3D Zelda and a 2D Zelda on the go at once, in the time I've been playing BOTW I've cleared the two NES games and am now doing ALTTP 💚
Yea, i like to do the same as well, avoiding burnout..
Post automatically merged:

Played through RB Green Day & the Beatles i'm about half way through both.
- Well, just completed both (bass on medium). There's still some "challenges" left, but since i played all the songs (& earned 5 stars in all), i'm in no rush. I'll return to them sometime in the future..
- And, oh, i completed GHIII on easy a couple of days back, with 5 stars as well, i might redo it on medium, but not now.
- Started GHII, 95% of the songs are covers here (not the original recordings), which is a bit disappointing since they're all about mediocre at best, with the exception of Search & Destroy (by the Stooges).. So yea, meh.

Some pics:
20230415.jpg

=
Screenshot_20230415-Motion photo viewer.jpg

=
20230415_.jpg

=
20230415_051059.jpg

Last edited by CoolMe,
  • Love
Reactions: lwiz and hippy dave

lwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Yea, i like to do the same as well, avoiding burnout..

- Well, just completed both (bass on medium). There's still some "challenges" left, but since i played all the songs (& earned 5 stars in all), i'm in no rush. I'll return to them sometime in the future..

Some pics:
View attachment 365219

Kinda off the tangent but Paul McC is very underrated a bass player, and not too shabby as solo guitarist either (Taxman...) :)

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i beat Mega Man Battle Network 1 in 9:56 with 120/175 chips.

Edit: I have finally 100%'ed this game. I had the original game on my first GBA and used to play it on the bus until I ran my house out of batteries.

19:56 total play time. I can sleep now.

Last edited by WalterSlovotsky,
Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks