What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I disagree. I just get the feeling that being a victim comes naturally to you.

Unless you have a microscope and hard-modded your system, the Zelda Game and Watch does not come with the game you are showing.

I asked you multiple times to simply explain how you were able to get this on that console. Since you refused to answer, I believe it's bullshit. No victimhood here, little boy.

This is supposed to be a helpful community. I asked you twice, just on this topic, to show me how you did this. YOU chose to be a dick. It's natural that I wouldn't really believe you after you were a jerk for no reason. We've never exchanged a single harsh word. What the hell is your problem?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Unless you have a microscope and hard-modded your system, the Zelda Game and Watch does not come with the game you are showing.

I asked you multiple times to simply explain how you were able to get this on that console. Since you refused to answer, I believe it's bullshit. No victimhood here, little boy.

This is supposed to be a helpful community. I asked you twice, just on this topic, to show me how you did this. YOU chose to be a dick. It's natural that I wouldn't really believe you after you were a jerk for no reason. We've never exchanged a single harsh word. What the hell is your problem?
You didn't recognise the words in my post you just replied to? They're your words, not mine. Seeing how you've chosen to treat others, I want nothing to do with you.

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You didn't recognise the words in my post you just replied to? They're your words, not mine. Seeing how you've chosen to treat others, I want nothing to do with you.
You need to learn to separate politics from people. No one is defined by one single thing they believe in. You are limiting yourself, and being a bigot.

Be better. And be well. Poor thing. Putting you on Ignore now. Please do the same for me. Wouldn't want to trigger you further.

• Haha
Reactions: hippy dave

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You need to learn to separate politics from people. No one is defined by one single thing they believe in. You are limiting yourself, and being a bigot.

Be better. And be well. Poor thing.
Did I say anything about what you believe in? I said how you choose to treat others. And yes that defines you pretty fucking well.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Be better. And be well. Poor thing.
Everybody can have different political views, whether you agree with them or not, that's somebody elses opinion.

Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everybody can have different political views, whether you agree with them or not, that's somebody elses opinion.
I am not trying to derail this topic. I like seeing people's achievements, and I have always gotten along with this guy before. This comes as an absolute shock and surprise to me, seriously. Disappointing. I never mistreat people. I get attacked a lot, but I am never just attacking people or treating them badly. Beflummoxed where this all came from.

This is my last post addressing this silly whatever it is. Over it.

@SylverReZ, thanks for kind of sticking up for me. It is appreciated.

Last edited by WalterSlovotsky,
Trophies
XP
and now the pain begins :')

UnlockedTheLost.jpg

Reactions: hippy dave

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: tabzer

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am not trying to derail this topic. I like seeing people's achievements, and I have always gotten along with this guy before. This comes as an absolute shock and surprise to me, seriously. Disappointing. I never mistreat people. I get attacked a lot, but I am never just attacking people or treating them badly. Beflummoxed where this all came from.

This is my last post addressing this silly whatever it is. Over it.

@SylverReZ, thanks for kind of sticking up for me. It is appreciated.
You're welcome. Nobody likes getting hurt in the process. :D

Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Started playing Mario Sunshine on my Wii and this time I'm gonna finish it. 😆

Kind of a weird setup I have: Wii (black one because the white looks really cheap and tacky) with a controller adapter that's connected to a DualShock 3 controller-style, a blue 512MB Memory Card (it has a button I dunno what's it for... Format?), and an official component cable.

Both the controller and memory card were bought from AliExpress.

Anyway, I understand why people like using the official GCN/Smash controller, but given all the great alternatives nowadays I don't care to use them anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: what are the best video patches for wii games being injected with uwuvci aio (for the best quality)