What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got my first watermelon in Watermelon Game 🍉
2023100917311300-20295BD25291E8A82F5A998935ADA6D8.jpg

Reactions: AncientBoi

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was undecided if it'd play Horizon's Frozen Wilds (I'm on the 3rd chapter and there's 8 in total) and I just went for it as there was nothing interesting left to do.

Frozen Wilds side quests are very enjoyable and challenging, but hard? The base game taught the player how to defeat the enemies. It can get crazy, though. 😆

This really is one of the best games I've played in years, hell, even better than Zelda BotW, imo.

Kevbo

Professional Dumbass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was undecided if it'd play Horizon's Frozen Wilds (I'm on the 3rd chapter and there's 8 in total) and I just went for it as there was nothing interesting left to do.

Frozen Wilds side quests are very enjoyable and challenging, but hard? The base game taught the player how to defeat the enemies. It can get crazy, though. 😆

This really is one of the best games I've played in years, hell, even better than Zelda BotW, imo.
Going to play Horizon Forbidden West?

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Marc_LFD,

Awesomegameplayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I played a terrible game that Epic Games gave out for free, did some Fall Guys, and got stumped in Portal RTX Prelude. Oh, and also I played some Yoshi's Woolly World- both versions.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reached lvl 60 (max) in HZD, collected all metal flowers, visited all fireplaces, and so there's not much else to do.

New Game+? Even playing it in hard mode wouldn't be very hard as I've unlocked everything. It's still the same story so... Don't care.

Guess I'll try Journey as I got that for free.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231013_031149_PS App(1).jpg
    Screenshot_20231013_031149_PS App(1).jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 16

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:unsure: What did I accomplish in gaming today? :unsure:

Let's see.. In a combat flying game, I was trying to fly out of the range of the enemy planes [higher n faster], to sort of dive bomb them from above. In doing so, I manage to break the left stick on my controller [Logitec PS2 type]. I'm :angry: as fuq now.

And that's what I accomplished. :sad:

• Sad
Reactions: BigOnYa

plasturion

temporary hermit
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Today i accomplished few chapters of the romhack - Fire Emblem - the Sacred Echos. It works great on GbaRunner2 + DSi with no auto-save patch by Nikokaro. This 3ds demake looks awesome, better than original. Cool is that there's a way to expierience next gen sequels with decent oldschool look on your favourite retro system.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For spoopy season I decided to finally try Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle. I've cleared the first two episodes and it's pretty fun, with the challenge slowly starting to build. The comedy cartoon gore kills are always entertaining. Would recommend. I don't think you can buy it any more because of licensing bullshit, so pirate away.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo