What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I played through a short point & click game called The Librarian, created by someone who did art on Thimbleweed Park. It was on the list of 32-bit apps on my computer that would no longer run after I updated macOS, and the blurb said it was like 30 minutes to play through, so I decided to just get on with it. Good experience, nice graphical style and some great beasties.

BakerMan

She Goku on my Dragon Balls until I Kamehameha
Trophies
a Genshin Impact player's sweat scented basement
XP
Country
United States
in infinite craft, i was the first to discover captain shoopicorn
Firefox_Screenshot_2024-02-12T18-44-10.911Z.png

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finished 100%ing Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance HD and started Kingdom Hearts III.
As of now I've 100%d every Kingdom Hearts game up to 3. I'm almost done with this series. The end is in sight.
And the GBA one, too?

I do want to play KH but it sure is a tad complex with all those games and they have to be played in a specific order and all.

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And the GBA one, too?

I do want to play KH but it sure is a tad complex with all those games and they have to be played in a specific order and all.
So, Chain of Memories (GBA) and Re:Chain of Memories(PS2) are technically different games. Re: is basically a remake of regular CoM. I played Re: but not the GBA one. I might come back to it after I finish KH3 and MoM.

And I totally get the order of playing thing. It's super daunting. If you ever get into it, this is the order that tends to be the least confusing:
Kingdom Hearts
Chain of Memories/Re: Chain of Memories
358/2 Days
Kingdom Hearts 2
Birth by Sleep
Re:Coded
Dream Drop Distance
0.2: A Fragmentary Passage
Kingdom Hearts 3
Melody of Memory

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, Chain of Memories (GBA) and Re:Chain of Memories(PS2) are technically different games. Re: is basically a remake of regular CoM. I played Re: but not the GBA one. I might come back to it after I finish KH3 and MoM.

And I totally get the order of playing thing. It's super daunting. If you ever get into it, this is the order that tends to be the least confusing:
Kingdom Hearts
Chain of Memories/Re: Chain of Memories
358/2 Days
Kingdom Hearts 2
Birth by Sleep
Re:Coded
Dream Drop Distance
0.2: A Fragmentary Passage
Kingdom Hearts 3
Melody of Memory
I'm gonna spoil myself, but what's the conclusion overall?

Katzy_

Trophies
XP
Country
France
im accompled nothing :/
Post automatically merged:

:,(
Post automatically merged:

its real

Fien

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I finished the story part of Miitopia on the Switch :) And I've took each available path in the game instead of only the shortest ones (what I did in the 3DS version years ago).

Unfortunately, it's still not near 100% of the game :( For that you must play post-game things too which seems like to be even longer and more difficult then the main game.

Attachments

• IMG_20240223_015624997_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240223_015624997_HDR.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 15

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I finished Final Fantasy X for the first time ever not using any kind of cheats. What's my secret?

Don't flee from every fucking battle and gimp your team through the resulting lack of exp :tpi:

Playing this game as a teen, I was too stupid to understand this. Actually having finished the game for the first time via a legitimate playthrough today felt kind of profound. I used to sit and play FFX when I must have been aged about 12/13 years old. Now, almost 20 years on, I finished it with my four-year-old daughter sat next to me commenting on all the different aeons.

Feels really cool :)

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally beat Red Dead Revolver on Hard Mode and god damn The Siege's last part was almost impossible! One shot and I'd have died again.

3:44

No way I'll play it on Very Hard Mode. I feel I've finished the game with most stuff unlocked. Maybe in a year I'll replay with the character made out of wood. 😆

https://www.youtube.com/live/4qCd-9pGppQ

So that's what Capcom left behind.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :cry: You arent'? :cry:
    [tells my mom not to send you anymore Christmas presents] :evil: :rofl2: :tpi:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im a minor
    So. I'm a Major
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im under 18
    I'm waaaaaaaaaay over 18. lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that makes you a pedo
    Pedo = 1. child 2. boy 3. ? I forgot. But I wish I were still a "Boy" :sad::cry::cry::cry:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant simping over someone under 18 while you are over 18 makes you a pedophile
    And when did I "simp" you?
    Just go make me the darn coffee :angry:
    Tea?
    LoL lmao
    L8er dude. going to watch YT's on the Ukraine/ruskie war.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi,tbh i think im
    not interested in whats going on irl
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    tomorrow's memorial day, so i've been looking for a playlist, but it's all just country and alternative rock
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, memorial day for who?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why the hell can't i find one with a song about the soldiers who died in battle, the very reason we celebrate
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Bake them a cake :ninja:
    +1
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    I can change my name back tomorrow
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, what will your new username be?
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    My original one
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Stayin inside for memorial day. Just like other holidays, most people dont care or think about the actual reasons behind it. For most it's just another reason to get shit faced drunk and spout off hyper-patriotic nonsense. The Trumpers around here going to be out in full force with their trucks and guns and flags making noise all over town. Hard pass.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Stayin inside for memorial day. Just like other holidays, most people dont care or think about...