What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
The only thing is i have the Ambassador 3DS, so i'm trying to justify the cost to myself of the XL, i prefer the XL as i have the DSiXL and i love them larger screens and the 3DS size doesn't feel right now that i'm used to the larger screens.
you know you can transfer your ambassador status to your new 3DS with a system transfer, right?

Reactions: Jiehfeng

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
you know you can transfer your ambassador status to your new 3DS with a system transfer, right?

Cool, wasn't sure that option was still available.

Made the purchase (Red & Black), and i'm in love with it, just registered for my free game (Professor Layton).

It sure does look the business tho, and the bumpers, which are missing on the 3DS are a nice touch, anyone thinking of making the purchase won't be disappointed.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Completed "Manor" and "Farm" on Hell on Earth difficulty in Killing Floor. Steam sale's crazy activity (and subsequent outages) led to me only being given credit for Farm though...

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I was curious about the tweaking glitch in Pokemon Diamond.
So after starting a new file and getting a Shiny Chimchar on the first try (thanks RNG!) I beat the game!
That is, I was registered in the Hall of Fame with 2 badges, 2:26 of game time, and a Lv.4 Bidoof!
Time to see how messed up the story events are!:yaysp:

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got all the riddles and completed the Combat challenges in Batman Arkham Asylum. Also, managed to get all the freeflow trophies in the game. So now I just have to do the predator challenges and complete the game on hard on new game+ and I'll have a platinum trophy.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Started a new character on Heroes of Ruin (a Vindicator), going to specialize in indestructible/healing strikes/blade flurry. (Was going to go with a healing character, but seriously...there's no use for this in this game.)

The music is pretty epic, especially with a 360 degree thingy like a vibrational speaker!

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
A few days ago, I found a copy of Pokemon Blue at a garage sale. Since I had a lot of time on my hands, I beat the Elite Four, and got to Mewtwo. Remembering how difficult catching him was, I bought a TON of Ultra balls. After a grueling battle, I ended up without any Ultra Balls left. Desperate, I tried the leftover Great ball. Didn't work. My last chance was a Pokeball. Guess what? I caught it. My emotions were somewhere between being furious, and laughing my head off.

Castiel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Started playing Infinite Undiscovery today. I forgot how awesome this game is. Not gonna lie, I've raged a couple times already but the game is just too amazing to stop playing.

I played this game for quite a while a year or two ago, but then I got stuck. I had to of spent hours trying to find the last piece of an item I needed to proceed but I couldn't find it, and I refused to use a walkthrough. I waited a few months before playing again and by then I had forgotten all of the controls. So I restarted but could never get into it as much as before. This is the first time I'm actually finding enjoyment out of the game again.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spent 6 hours on customer service with Nintendo today trying to fix my wii-u's Internet problem. Finally fixed it.
As for my gaming accomplishment, umm... I wasn't a TOTAL noob on Black ops 2 wii u today...
OH! And I came in first on my first try on flood on Halo 4!

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

beatsell

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My personal victory for the day is beating Soda Popinski on Punch-Out. Never beat him in my 12 years of playing the game. And my hopes were dashed when I had to fight Mr. Sandman. :glare:

Reactions: Castiel

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Not really an in-game accomplishment, but I finally grabbed a copy of Mega Man ZX, completing my collection of all the DS Mega Man games I care to own (Mega Man ZX, ZX Advent, and Zero Collection). I've been looking for this sucker for about 6 months now at gamestops, because it's only $13 there (as opposed to at least $25 on Amazon), so I'm pretty happy I found it.

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally beat Disgaea 4's campaign. It took so long because I got into the post-game stuff before beating the campaign, and anyone who's (really) played Disgaea knows how long post-game stuff takes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH