What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just fought a huge ass airship on FF IX, that damned thing confused Zidane( the only one) the entire time, eiko and vivi can´t even use magic on the dungeon, It always used the combo: Photon + Boomerang on Freya and zidane, wasted 70 hi-potions on this battle.... and 10 phoenix downs...

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got My Spy in Team Fortress 2 to the second Commendation or whatever it's called when you get 11 achievements.
Ever since I joined the PC Masterrace I play A Lot of TF2, and spy is soooo much fun.

Also been playing Loadout a lot, pretty fun game. Annoyed that it's mostly micro transactions for any cosmetic changes though.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Just fought a huge ass airship on FF IX, that damned thing confused Zidane( the only one) the entire time, eiko and vivi can´t even use magic on the dungeon, It always used the combo: Photon + Boomerang on Freya and zidane, wasted 70 hi-potions on this battle.... and 10 phoenix downs...
Yeah, when they said that there was an anti-magic field in the dungeon before you even left the Hilda Garde I, you definitely should have listened. Zidane, Steiner, Freya, and either Quina or Amarant are the ideal party. I actually had issues with murdering the airship too quickly while trying to steal stuff with Zidane.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been playing Resident Evil 2 on Vita, doing rather well so far considering I've only had to use a green herb once.
Just got to the library part and have a decent amount of handgun ammo with the upgraded C Handgun, and I've got about 9 shotgun shells.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
I got 5 Meloettas. PM me if you wanna trade.

how did you got that many Meloettas??
I would have asked for one but I already inserted the wondercard to flashcard, traded to legit White 2 and transfered it to Y. not the easiest thing but the only way to get legit event pokemons to battle on Y.

Got the Pop'n Music controller and playing with proper controls make it a lot easier, but now I wish have a custom arcade one.
beat 2(or was 3) par times on Mighty Switch Force, only need to beat like 6 more and the extras to finish everything.
Went to a friend's house and marathoned Borderlands 2 from Tundra Express to the Warrior(on true vault hunter mode, I was stuck there with Maya since I have been playing online only with her and had it level 50 already even when I was early on the game), went sanic speed and completed only the story missions, that turned out on a very quick run and a realization that the game is shorter than I thought, side missions are everywhere and consume more time than you think. after that farmed Knuckle Dragger for the Hornet and got it, also the Warrior dropped the Volcano, I rarely use sniper rifles and my friend plays Zer0 so is better suited for him.

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finished The War Chiefs, first expansion of Age of Empires III.

Despite how short the campaign was (two Acts instead of three), I really liked the difficulty level. The magic fire was a nice touch for the gameplay and I really liked how they kept the focus on the black powder weapons in the 2nd act instead of going all Native. I'm playing Asian Dynasties now.

Oh, and two words: Ninja Indians.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
how did you got that many Meloettas??
I would have asked for one but I already inserted the wondercard to flashcard, traded to legit White 2 and transfered it to Y. not the easiest thing but the only way to get legit event pokemons to battle on Y.

Got the Pop'n Music controller and playing with proper controls make it a lot easier, but now I wish have a custom arcade one.
beat 2(or was 3) par times on Mighty Switch Force, only need to beat like 6 more and the extras to finish everything.
Went to a friend's house and marathoned Borderlands 2 from Tundra Express to the Warrior(on true vault hunter mode, I was stuck there with Maya since I have been playing online only with her and had it level 50 already even when I was early on the game), wen't sanic speed and completed only the story missions, that turned out on a very quick run and a realization that the game is shorter than I thought, side missions are everywhere and consume more time than you think. after that farmed Knuckle Dragger for the Hornet and got it, also the Warrior dropped the Volcano, I rarely use sniper rifles and my friend plays Zer0 so is better suited for him.
There's always the option of building one yourself (the buttons can be gotten from places like http://www.arcadeshop.de/Illum-Buttons-Jumbo-Dome-Button-98-mm-white_503.html) but it'll still cost quite a bit because you'll need 9 pretty large buttons. Ordering a built one is very very expensive though. (http://gamo2.com/en/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=249)

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
wow , just finished the 3Rd disc of Final Fantasy IX, the story is Awesome....
the dificulty is kinda....meh, i can one-shot everything with just Zidane, even though i Grinded for Abilities like hell....
my party right now: Zidane LV 61, Steiner LV 46,Vivi LV 57 and Freya LV 56.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Played Borderlands 2 to get a infinity pistol and got it on the first attempt!!!
6BB85EFE7C1B8E46289BFC9398FB7C932200B004
a neutral one without zoom, just like I wanted, now to farm a little more Doc Mercy to get elementals

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Got the last of the Red Star Rings and S Ranks on Sonic Generations. I still need to get Walk On Water, Greased Lightning, Cant Touch This and the online trophies, but I'm within reach of my first proper platinum trophy. I usually don't bother with trophies but I enjoy Sonic Generations so I figured why not go for 100%.

I also got my new tablet to run GBA games, giving me plenty to do once I'm done with Sonic. Aside from that, sold 13 of my PS3 games as they weren't getting played and bought myself a huge heap of new clothes. Figured it was time to grow up a bit and stop keeping games like Uncharted around just because it was a full set. Full set or not, they were still 3 bits of plastic on a shelf.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I wanted to play some strategy games. After trying out civilization 4 for a while (yeeey, humble bundle) and age of empires 2 HD (yeey, steam sale), neither of those really "clicked" for me. Civilization is turn-based, and on a strategy game that just removes any tension for me. And TBH I don't get why age of empires 2 was so popular.

...so I went back to rise of nations, which has all the ingredients I like. Lots of resources but easy management, lots of progress to be made, different winning conditions and the AI is pretty decent as well (my guys tend to be a bit overambitious when it comes to attacking, but at least they do things I intend to do anyway...unlike AoE2 where moving more than 1 unit around becomes a giganormous clusterfuck). Not to forget there's something immensely gratifying when massively researching technlogoy and then attacking guys with muskets with a bunch of tanks. Or a bunch of wooden ships with a fleet of dreadnoughts. :P

I admit I'm not good at it (I must've played the campaign on easiest, as 'normal' and even 'easy' skirmishes aren't as easy to win), but I'm certainly having fun with it. :D

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
wow , just finished the 3Rd disc of Final Fantasy IX, the story is Awesome....
the dificulty is kinda....meh, i can one-shot everything with just Zidane, even though i Grinded for Abilities like hell....
my party right now: Zidane LV 61, Steiner LV 46,Vivi LV 57 and Freya LV 56.
Yeah, those levels are end game levels. It would take some stellar screwing up to lose at the end game at this point. Honestly, I thought disc three held more difficulty than the entire final dungeon of disc four.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I just beat the Castlevania: Rondo of Blood remake,the "main feature" in Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles (PSP). I've played Castlevania before (mostly the original Castlevania and Super Castlevania IV on virtual console), but this is the first game that I seriously committed to playing and beating. I beat every stage except one (seriously, screw alternate stage 5!), and really enjoyed the game. Tough as nails (I think it's harder than any Mega Man game I've played), but seriously rewarding.
By the way, I beat all those stages with Richter. I just couldn't get used enough to Maria's controls to really play well as her, and after spending so long mastering Richter, I didn't feel like mastering another character. And yes, I did get the "good" ending.
Anyway, I did find and unlock the original Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night within the game, so Symphony of the Night is next on my to-play list (since it's the direct sequel to Rondo of Blood, as well as apparently a fan-favorite). I already started in fact, and really like what I see so far. The Metroid-styled open world (so that's where the word "Metroidvania" comes from!) and backdash have really won me over already (anything that resembles the dash in Mega Man X/Zero/ZX makes me happy!).

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Made 100 V-shapes in wii fit u today (and no cheating). Yeeeey! :yay:
Electronic lady trainer: wow...you sure look handsome. Wanna go out with me? :wub:
Nintendo rating system: here's seven stars for you! :lol:
Piggy bank: you now burned 17 calories*. Yeeey!!! I mean...wait. What? :wtf:

*that's less energy than a single clementine gives you. On average, I've got to spend about 1100 calories a day.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hell yes! just(last night) finished Final Fantasy IX!
the ending was Great!, as this is the first Final fantasy that i´ve ever finished in my life( managed to reach the final boss on III,IV,V,VI,VII,VIII, though) not counting XIII and XIII-2,AS they are the less"final fantasy-ish'' games.

to FF X!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT