What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just beat Elden Ring (well, mostly, I still have a few optional bosses I can go and fight) and I'm conflicted. On one hand, the AI on the final boss broke somehow, and it just stood there letting me wail on it which is kind of cheap, but on the other hand, that boss is a shitty boss to begin with (I won't detail why I think so to prevent spoiling things).
It's still a great game, although not my favourite in the 'souls' series (I'd take 3 and BB over this one) mainly because of the map (not a huge fan of this open world trend we have going on this day, and the map was both too big, and crammed too full (with refights and similar enemy types), causing it to feel almost bloated).

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What dungeon is it in what zelda game?
Level 5 in the first Zelda game. I know what to do, but it's a butt pain when there are loads of darknuts in an awkwardly shaped room (diamond shape of walls in the middle), and on the few times I've cleared that room, I got taken out by the other roomful of the fuckers on the other side of the secret passage.

Just gotta keep trying really.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Level 5 in the first Zelda game. I know what to do, but it's a butt pain when there are loads of darknuts in an awkwardly shaped room (diamond shape of walls in the middle), and on the few times I've cleared that room, I got taken out by the other roomful of the fuckers on the other side of the secret passage.

Just gotta keep trying really.
Oh yeah, you got that zelda game and watch. Just got my 5th party member in tales of arise on the ps5. It says 20% completion on I think the story with one of those cards, which I think is new with ps5, and I have 21 hours, so I think it might take me a while.

Reactions: hippy dave

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Next stage of my challenge to finish every version of every Final Fantasy game done. Just finished Final Fantasy III Pixel Remaster on PC.

That just leaves me to finish Final Fantasy IV DS and IV/V/VI Pixel remasters and the challenge will be complete.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Next stage of my challenge to finish every version of every Final Fantasy game done. Just finished Final Fantasy III Pixel Remaster on PC.

That just leaves me to finish Final Fantasy IV DS and IV/V/VI Pixel remasters and the challenge will be complete.
I don't own the pixel remasters, but I'll probably buy them eventually. I just wish they were on a console like the ps4/5 at some point. I like final fantasy up to xii, then it kinda went downhill.

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't even have link dressed in blue in ocarina of time on the switch. he's dressed in red (no idea what the blue tunic even does in the game).
The Blue tunic helps you breath underwater very helpful for the water temple.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
couldn't sleep last night, so I fought the fourth lord in tales of arise. I beat her, and now I'm in a jungle getting my ass kicked by regular enemies. I think I need to level up, because I can only do about three battles before I have no more cp. enemies are taking out like 900 from one hit, and I only have the mid 2,000s in health for each character.

also, @peteruk will like this, but I tend to go downstairs in the evenings and play on the switch while waiting for dinner. I have all green stars/stamps/top of the flagpole in 3d world up to world Mushroom. I did world Star last night, and I have the mystery house beaten in world Mushroom. I haven't go through any other stages there yet, but I'm getting up there. I think I have like 285 stars atm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?