What did you have for dinner last night?

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually went too far yesterday. I thought there weren't that many tots left in the bag, and when I spread them out on the pan to bake them, it didn't seem like that many. But when they were done and I put them on my plate, it was a huge mound. I told myself to only eat the normal amount, but as I was noodling on my computer, not paying attention, they were eventually all gone. I ate them about four hours before bed, and still had terrible heartburn in the middle of the night.

I'm too old for this shit!

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:unsure: Last night it was a store bought [Uber Eats] Rez Picado con arroz y frijole y un ensalada, pero no podia ayar la tortilla de harina en el paquete :sad: Tal vez, estaba todo bien rico :D

Me N Din-Din.jpg

Shredded beef, rice an beans an a little lettuce salad. Sadly I couldn't find the flour tortilla in the bag. All in all, it was really delicious :D

Also that's me with my New Bluetooth Headphones :hrth::toot::grog::D :grog::toot::hrth:

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shredded beef, rice an beans an a little lettuce salad. Sadly I couldn't find the flour tortilla in the bag. All in all, it was really delicious :D
If I didn't know you lived in Cali, I'd guess you were in Mexico with all that stuff you always eating, esp with the hot sauce too. Cool headphones also!

Last edited by BigOnYa,
  • Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually ate this just now for breakfast.

I made some homemade chickpea tortillas (equal parts chickpea flour and water with a pinch of Kosher salt), tri-beans, sauteed onions, and Swiss cheese. Tasty, but the tortillas aren't really pliable like a flour tortilla. I think next time I'll add an egg and see if that helps.

Jt8Np7j.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yes there has been for a long time