What game series do you want to come back?

quesobobbie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Silent Hill....I liked the new direction in the fourth, The Room... but it was downhill after that, including a disappointing HD remaster of parts 2 and 3.
Starcraft

such

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
Can't remember if I posted already, but wouldn't hurt to repeat: Gabriel Knight 4, even though I lost faith in Jane Jensen after Moebius, that abysmal remake they farmed out to Phoenix Online, and that very, very, very bad comic.

So... I'm not sure who'd make it, but I crave that kind of story in an adventure game setting. No Broken Sword 3 pushing boxes around, if possible, but it's getting to a point where I might be willing to compromise. I do like the ghost idea, too.

bonkmaykr

funny floating nut dog
Trophies
Website
bonkmaykr.xyz
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to see a return of the classic Kirby games as well. This is maybe just me, but Star Allies felt very clunky and not as fast paced as Super Star. I want Kirby to return to 60 FPS fast fighting action like what Adventure and Super Star perfected.

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jak series. But i want it to be a semi open world with some RPG elements, more weapons, vehicles, towns, quests, characters.. the works. I know it's not gonna happen, but a man can dream i guess... :cry:

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to see Battalion Wars on Wii U with asymmetrical gameplay: base building with U gamepad and one or two generals on the TV screen with Wiimotes.

But that train has left the station long ago.
I'd have loved a new Spy vs Spy on the Wii U, one player gets the TV, the other gets the GamePad, making it less easy to cheat and watch the other screen for where your opponent has hidden traps and whatnot.

Tarmfot

Trophies
XP
Country
Montserrat
Midtown madness
Carmageddon
Flatout
Blur
Polarium
Kurukuruku4urin (?) last one in gamecube
Donkek kong vs mario