Hacking What happened to my Vita?

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a PS Vita on 3.60 and I put Adrenaline on it. I turned off the automatic updates setting. I turned on my Vita today, and it's telling me I have to download the latest firmware. My molecular shell, vita shell, and LocoRoco demo bubbles are all missing. The Vita is still on 3.60. Henkaku fails every time. I don't really know what to do from here. Help hacking my Vita again would be much appreciated. Thank you all very much!

Ganoncrotch

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a PS Vita on 3.60 and I put Adrenaline on it. I turned off the automatic updates setting. I turned on my Vita today, and it's telling me I have to download the latest firmware. My molecular shell, vita shell, and LocoRoco demo bubbles are all missing. The Vita is still on 3.60. Henkaku fails every time. I don't really know what to do from here. Help hacking my Vita again would be much appreciated. Thank you all very much!

Go into the browser and clear your cookies and any open bubbles saved in the browser software, clear history and such as well, then reopen the browser and try and get to Henkaku again or Beta.Henkaku, there are times when the browser just retains some junk code in it which stops it from fully running Henkaku, also make sure to have all other games and apps closed on the Vita to free up as much memory as possible for the program to install.

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I hope you backed up your PSP demo. If it's deleted on the memory card, you'll have a hard time getting adrenaline again, now that PSN spoofing isn't working anymore.

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I restarted the Vita a few times and deleted the browser's cookies once. I eventually got Henkaku working again and then the bubbles that were lost magically showed up. I installed the offline hack through switchkaku and have been fine ever since.

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
i booted my vita up yesterday and all my icons were gone (the stuff i installed that is) and i thought my sister might have updated my vita but it turned out the sd card didnt load up correctly so i just had to remove it and put it back it and all my stuff came back :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4