What is the worst tasting food you've ever eaten?

• Thread starter Deleted-394630
  • Start date
  • Views 11,504
  • Replies 173

xpoverzion

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Rules for this discussion:
  1. Nothing NSFW
  2. It has to be edible, in a literal sense of food
  3. Don't make shit up
  4. Don't mention restaurant names
  5. Be decent
So yeah, as the title says, what is the worst tasting food you've ever eaten?
Cilantro for me. It smells and tastes like jizz. Feta cheese is a close second. Smells and tastes like stinky feet. They might as well call feta chesse, "fetid cheese."

Last edited by xpoverzion,

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cilantro for me. It smells and tastes like jizz. Feta cheese is a close second. Smells and tastes like stinky feet. They might as well call feta chesse, "fetid cheese."
I am not questioning why you dislike cilanato or feta cheese. However, I am questioning how you know what jizz and stinky feet taste like.

Last edited by GhostLatte,

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Cilantro for me. It smells and tastes like jizz. Feta cheese is a close second. Smells and tastes like dirty feet.
You have tasted jizz before? Dood...

Feta is average and that's coming from a greek, it's not as bad as people say, it's just that you people can't find anything but shitty rip-offs of it:P

For me, worse thing I've ever eaten was "greek gyros" (a normally AMAZING fast-food that's actually the healthiest and tastiest junk-food in the entire world and is the basis for things like falafels and anything that's wrapped like that) in Poland, threw that shit right up, it was awful! I mean, they put sea cucumber, eggplant and all sorts of irrelevant things in there, while they put sugared goat yogurt rather than the actual yogurt!:glare:

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Cilantro has it's uses, in small amounts. Too much can kill a dish. The right amount and you will have never known it was in there.

It is much like women and makeup. If you can tell that the bitch is using makeup, then it is too much.

I honestly can't think of the worst food I have ever eaten besides hotpockets, mcdonalds, or the other generic garbage food. The only thing worse than those is my sister microwaving ramen noodles.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
but seriously, bad milk... there was a packet of milk in the fridge, it was bad, i went to drink it and it was even worse than armpits. i can't even stand the smell, and that morning i just trusted it...
i spent that morning vomiting the nothingless i had in my stomash... at least i now know if i would even drink poison i can just try to find bad milk to force throw up
i now have phobia of bad milk, sometimes i even ask someone to check if its bad for me because even the smell is enough to make me puke
I am EXTREMELY particular about my milk. Even before I had conscience taste buds I had bought a gallon of walmart brand milk. It was disgusting. At that point in my life I was extremely poor and nearly homeless, but I had to reject that milk. It tasted worse than hydrated powdered milk. Now I stick to Hood milk exclusively. If I can't find hood milk then I will suffer without, but I refuse to drink water because it fucks up my stomach. Hood or bust.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Liver. I hate liver. I absolutely hate the taste, the smell, everything. I can't force myself to eat it if I taste or smell it. It'll just come back up. When I had to because I well, had to eat what I was told to, I had to cut it into minuscule pieces and force it down with a glass of water. I'd end the meal with so much water drank. It was terrible.

Reactions: ThoD

xpoverzion

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
You have tasted jizz before? Dood...

Feta is average and that's coming from a greek, it's not as bad as people say, it's just that you people can't find anything but shitty rip-offs of it:P

For me, worse thing I've ever eaten was "greek gyros" (a normally AMAZING fast-food that's actually the healthiest and tastiest junk-food in the entire world and is the basis for things like falafels and anything that's wrapped like that) in Poland, threw that shit right up, it was awful! I mean, they put sea cucumber, eggplant and all sorts of irrelevant things in there, while they put sugared goat yogurt rather than the actual yogurt!:glare:
Haha! I know what I said sounds bed. Clarification... Cilantro and feta cheese taste like what I imagine jizz and stinky feet taste like based on the smell of both;).

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Liver. I hate liver. I absolutely hate the taste, the smell, everything. I can't force myself to eat it if I taste or smell it. It'll just come back up. When I had to because I well, had to eat what I was told to, I had to cut it into minuscule pieces and force it down with a glass of water. I'd end the meal with so much water drank. It was terrible.
I feel you, I HATE liver! When I was a kid and was forced to eat it (because apparently that cultivates your taste according to stupid parents:angry:), I had to literally drown the thing in lemon juice and salt just to cover the flavor! That thing is disgusting, I can't believe there's a national food here with it as the main ingredient (liver, rice and greens soup) that we are supposed to eat every easter!

qqq1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back in my college cafeteria I took some pasta salad that had what appeared to be chunks of cheese in it. It wasn't cheese, it was tofu. It was so disgusting I threw away all my food and couldn't eat for the rest of the day. Still felt ill the next day. I have refused to ever touch tofu again since then.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back in my college cafeteria I took some pasta salad that had what appeared to be chunks of cheese in it. It wasn't cheese, it was tofu. It was so disgusting I threw away all my food and couldn't eat for the rest of the day. Still felt ill the next day. I have refused to ever touch tofu again since then.
Vegans would disagree.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
For me, worse thing I've ever eaten was "greek gyros" in Poland, threw that shit right up, it was awful! I mean, they put sea cucumber, eggplant and all sorts of irrelevant things in there, while they put sugared goat yogurt rather than the actual yogurt!:glare:
Sea cucumber? :huh:
No wonder you didn't like it. :P

Reactions: ThoD and VinsCool

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ketchup, if that counts. Even the slightest smell of it leaves me writhing in disgust

I agree with you on ketchup.
I'd like to add that anything from tomatoes is disgusting.
Cucumbers are disgusting as well.

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Some sort of pasta dish. I especially hate instant side dishes. I had something like that about twelve years ago and I was gagging and almost puked at the table.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol