• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

What is to blame for/the cause of the recent spate of robberies and looting and ransacking of businesses in America?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalterSlovotsky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But you can ignore me if you need a safe space or echo chamber, lil snowflake.
Please show me anything I have said in my history of being here that is racist. I am waiting right here.

Echo chamber? You are only still HERE because you have ONE FRIEND who keeps liking a few of your posts. Literally your entire contribution to this topic today has just been insulting ME.

If I am such a racist, unintelligent prick, why am I worth so much of your head space?

That TDS is getting worse. Seek counseling.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Well, maybe don't make broad accusations, then.
They aren't "accusations" if we're discussing things that already happened. I know playing dumb is the only form of defense you can utilize in this case, however. Silly to put yourself in that position.

You think MAGA is a cult, but me saying that BLM is a domestic hate group is somehow inaccurate?
It's not called "white lives don't matter," now is it? Floyd's murder should've been a unifying event for the country, but some people are so invested in tribalism that they were willing to argue $20 is worth more than a man's life. That made it obvious we were more divided than ever.

• Haha
Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They aren't "accusations" if we're discussing things that already happened. I know playing dumb is the only form of defense you can utilize in this case, however. Silly to put yourself in that position.

It's not called "white lives don't matter," now is it? Floyd's murder should've been a unifying event for the country, but some people are so invested in tribalism that they were willing to argue $20 is worth more than a man's life. That made it obvious we were more divided than ever.
The guy wants public flogging for theft.

They legit need mental health care.

WalterSlovotsky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You need to point to something Trump has said or done, instead of making broad accusations. Yet, you haven't. NOW it's not worth your time, because I am pressing you for specifics.

On this topic, you have practically blamed Trump for EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING that is wrong with this nation. Wow, he must have had more power than ANY American President in history, if you honestly believe that.

We saw this during both of Obama's terms, too. He spent eight years blaming his predecessor. I guess that's what Democrats do. Well, we have at least five more years to go. THEN can we start blaming Biden? I need to figure out how this all works.

It's hard for racist, unintelligent pricks like me to grasp things, you know.

It's either "Agree with me, or you are a bigot. I don't have to show my work."

Sigh.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history

Will you read this? No.

Will you ask for proof again? Yes.
To add to this, here's a list of over 30,000 lies he told in office.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?itid=lk_inline_manual_11

I'm sure there's a compendium of all the authoritarian bullshit he pulled out there too, haven't found it yet though. Tear gassing protestors so he could go hold a bible upside down for a photo op is one of the most blatant examples.

WalterSlovotsky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's still going. LOL.

Man. I don't even have to try hard. All up in its head. All day long.

Let this racist know that he's back on Ignore. Just to piss him off since I won't see any of his butthurt spewed all over the forum.

WalterSlovotsky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's still going.

I read the article that my stalker posted. 95% of them were not TRUMP, but attributed (ATTRIBUTED) to companies he was associated with. Naturally I am going to deny bullshit when it is presented. Maybe some truth would help.

And, Vox?! LMFAO. Wanna talk about shitty sources. How embarrassing for it.

Biden and Kamala, on the other hand, actually implemented and enforced POLICIES and LAWS that disadvantaged people based on race. And, you know, Biden thinks you ain't black if you don't vote for him. Buddy buddy with the KKK.

It's still so ANGRY, though. Tee hee.

WalterSlovotsky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is why you don't entangle your personality and ego with support of any politician. You'll end up desperately trying to gaslight others into believing a convicted rapist and soon-to-be convicted traitor is a good guy who only wants what's best for the country.
He will be your President again in 2024. I can't wait. There is absolutely no one who COULD beat him.

Since you consider him an existential threat, I would possibly consider convincing your party not to run Biden, knowing that he is likely to die in office even in the snowball's chance in hell that he is installed as President again.

Name a candidate. Name a Democrat you believe could beat the evil, wicked, rapist, racist, bigoted, unintelligent MAGA cult and its leader.

I'm going to enjoy this.

• Haha
Reactions: Jayro

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
He will be your President again in 2024. I can't wait. There is absolutely no one who COULD beat him.

I'm going to enjoy this.
The constitution says otherwise. Even if only two or three states decide to pursue 14th Amendment disqualification, his campaign will be over right then and there.

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Since you consider him an existential threat, I would possibly consider convincing your party not to run Biden, knowing that he is likely to die in office even in the snowball's chance in hell that he is installed as President again.

Name a candidate. Name a Democrat you believe could beat the evil, wicked, rapist, racist, bigoted, unintelligent MAGA cult and its leader.

I'm going to enjoy this.
This guy is legitimately crazy.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
There's been an update on this whole thing recently. I didn't want to start a new thread but I feel this should be seen.

1702148852433.png

1702149617170.png

1702149762659.png

1702149802106.png

1702149824202.png

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/12/08/business/organized-shoplifting-retail-crime-theft-retraction.html

tl;dr: The retail chains have exaggerated the impact of shoplifting by TEN FUCKING TIMES. The entire "spate" of "robberies" was a lie.

Just thought I'd post that, might be relevant to the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo