What's a game/series you've been putting off playing for far too long?

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me there's too many to count( with the huge backlog of physical retro games and Steam games), but I'd say Bioshock and lesser Dead Space since I finished DeadSpace1 a few months ago and it was great, just need to play the others at some point. There's too many games to get through, but that's what we have a lifetime for, as one day you'll have the chance, but think it's time to dust off that game and give it a try after all you've heard?

What are y'alls games that you've been interested in but never had the chance or just keep putting off?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too many at this point. I must have 300 games in my backlog or so. The reason is I get stressed very easily, so I don't play many new games these days. A large part of it is I don't use guides, so it's easy to get overwhelmed.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xenogears? Or Xenoblade? Also from what small bit I've played of Three Houses, it is quite good.

And I feel ya @rimigo

Xenogears, played Xenosaga, and the Xenoblade games.
Post automatically merged:

Too many at this point. I must have 300 games in my backlog or so. The reason is I get stressed very easily, so I don't play many new games these days. A large part of it is I don't use guides, so it's easy to get overwhelmed.

I guess I need to tie your ass to the chair and make you play boy :whip:.

Reactions: godreborn

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Countless j-rpgs..
Post automatically merged:

Half-Life. For all the memes and popularity, I've never gotten around to it.
I recommend starting with HL2, the game and its expansions Ep 1&2 are fairly short, and they're as linear as they get, but what stands out about them is the setting, atmosphere, narrative, and the occasional puzzle sections here and there..

Last edited by CoolMe,
Reactions: Hayato213

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
The Uncharted series. I've owned all the games for years now, have them installed on my PS4 and my PS5, but still haven't gotten around to playing any of them really. I did start up the first game like a month or two ago, but then got distracted with something else and never got back to it.

And weirdly, Gears of War. I've played through the first game a couple times, once around when it came out and then when the remaster came out, but never got around to playing the others. By the time I tried playing 2-3, they just felt too dated and clunky. Kind of hoping the recent rumors of a remastered collection similar to MCC is true, so I can finally get around to playing these.

Reactions: hippy dave

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ace Combat, MGS, Medal of Honor, Call of Duty. And the series To Kill a Green Android Trash Can [wiimiiswitch]

WiiMiiSwitch RIP.jpg

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Angry
Reactions: AncientBoi

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
None. There are too many games out there to play them all, so why should one be entitled to be played by me? I'm clearing my steam backlog slower than it grows (over 1000 unplayed probably by now) , but I'll always have something interesting to play.
Plus: I'm now more about playing all board games i own.

For some that come to mind (but that i wouldn't care if i never come around to) :

Pokemon: i somehow just missed the start of the hype. Aside babbling in (and catching zero) pokemon go, i never bothered. But gotta be honest: 'gotta catch em all' has the opposite effect on me.
Living dead: played the first season, absolutely loved it... And then never bothered with season 2,the dlc and so on(i think I've got these legally).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo