MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
The time was winter of 2012... And after 3 nasty g/f breakups within a 3 year span, I felt the need to reinvent myself to be reborn from the ashes of depression. So I started by making a Minecraft character skin. I modified a Coraline skin I found, making it into a boy version and named it Jayro Jones, a fictional long-lost twin brother of Coraline Jones from the movie and book, Coraline. My first two birth names are James Roger, but I started going by Jay. so I first shortened them to be "JayRo", and then just lowercased the R to "Jayro".

The rest is history.

ChiefReginod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chief Reginod was the Chief Engineer of a Pakled ship on an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation. All you need to know about the Pakleds is that they're the dumbest race in the entire galaxy, and they boss people around to fix things for them because they're too stupid to fix anything on their own. It's a miracle that they even manage to operate their ship when it is working.

What does the Chief Engineer on a Pakled ship even do? Literally only God knows. But I feel like he must be relatively smart for his species to have the position, even though he's still a brainlet... which I guess I can relate to on some level. :lol:

Reactions: CoolMe

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It was inspired by the name 'maximum resolution' for how far you can resize the screen and a weird Wii modchip called a "WiiReZ".
logo.jpg
modchip.jpg

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought I replied to this thread years ago, but must've been another with the same topic.

Hanafuda card decks were Nintendo's first product.

You should know that.

Ik. I thought I went through this before. Weird

Reactions: Hanafuda

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Redoing mine without the unnecessary depression.

Started as Mchief298 when I originally joined the temp. I was (and still am) a Halo fanboy. Started going by Memory in 2010 for personal reasons (spun it into Memoir for the temp). Fast forward to 2022(21?) and I decided it was time for a rebrand. Stuck with Memory, but instead opted for a more lighthearted approach. Memory in Japanese is Kioku(記憶/きおく). I liked how it sounded and looked, so that’s when I changed it. Used to be Kioku Dreams, but the dreams part didn’t really fit right…

Reactions: AncientBoi

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My name here means absolutely nothing, I didn't want to go by my other online alias on here so 16 year old me I fat fingered some letters and numbers and ended up with this

• Haha

AutumnWolf

JRPG enjoyer, Xenoblade, YS and DQ connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Old username = I was new to anime and thought SAO was the shit back then. I used to roleplay Sinon (blue haired girl) + I used to be transgender, but I realized I like being male.

My alt Steam account still has Sinon as my profile picture and I don't think I'll ever change it despite the criiiiinnnngggeee.

New username = I like wolves and autumn is my favorite season, I also had been using this username elsewhere so... why not change it here? Right?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was after Maxi's mum, you're not fooling anyone.. :creep:
====

DuhAncientBoi? :huh:
is maxi and sylv the same person? I got made at someone named maxi-something. I thought they left. it was after a comment on my android builds, which work fine for me, so I don't know what's going on for others.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
is maxi and sylv the same person? I got made at someone named maxi-something. I thought they left. it was after a comment on my android builds, which work fine for me, so I don't know what's going on for others.
Yes. Both are the same person. Speaking of which, I might change it back if you'd like me to.

It was after Maxi's mum, you're not fooling anyone.. :creep:
Remember that this is NOT the EOF, sir.

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 229 steam games more than I thought