Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ortomedius said:
granville said:
I have the weird talent of finishing people's sentences for them. Even when they are about to say something really random or not expected. I get what they were about to say right about 90% of the time. It feels normal, but when I do, they look all weirded out afterwards and think I'm a mind-reader or something. I don't think so, but I have freaked out some of my friends before, so who knows?
rolleyes.gif
This talent has worked many times as well to help someone who can't find the words that are tethering on the edge of their tongue.

I'm also a fairly good judge of personality when I meet someone. I make the effort to always be friendly around people and hide any feelings in order to allow them their own chance to establish their personality, but later after they've established themselves, my feelings almost always turn out correctly. I can also easily tell when someone is lying to me because I'm very analytical to the way they act and react.

You're like... the other ME.

I strongly suggest you both look up ''HSP'' or ''Highly Sensitive Person(ality)'' As those are symptoms, and it's a fairly common thing, roughly 15-20% of the people out there have it in cases ranging from low to extreme, i myself am an extreme.

*Cough*

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-I can type around 78wpm without any special touch typing technique, and without looking at the keyboard
-I can hear extremely high pitched noises(higher than crt tvs)
-I'm really strong in my arms but I don't look like it
-I can detect sarcasm over the internet

upbumpo190

Trophies
Website
ethericwarriors.eu
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
That paralyze thing is normal when you wake up. Your brain is trying to paralyze your muscles to prevent you from waking up when you dream.
But about those childhood memories... Are you dreaming them? Because that's called lucid dreaming. In lucid dream you can do whatever you want and after waking from lucid dream you're most likely to be paralyzed.

I can have the sensations, in plain daylight (mostly while walking), but also depends on surroundings, some come random, depending on trigger objects, but by thinking of a precise moment, I can induce the feeling. The latter is mostly while in bed. I guess lucid dreaming would the correct term, since it is controlled dreaming, while knowing that oneself is awake, but I don't feel asleep. I can hear and see all normal things around me. Lucid dreaming sounds kind of like the principles in the Matrix, do whatever you want.
happy.gif
Most of my sleeping dreams, I can control, and most of the time know I'm dreaming...

Trulen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can put one foot in front of the other in a forward motion.
Ancient tribes called it, "walking".

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Raiyu245 said:
I have the innate ability to perceive people when they are lieing. I can also sense when any electronic device gets turned on in the building. (It gets quite disturbing sometimes though.)
ph34r.gif
ohmy.gif
I can sense it too, but not so "far" away, in the whole building, but in the room I'm in, or the room next to mine, I feeal/hear something like "humming" when electronic device gets turned on......I don't like that very much..

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
Raiyu245 said:
I have the innate ability to perceive people when they are lieing. I can also sense when any electronic device gets turned on in the building. (It gets quite disturbing sometimes though.)
ph34r.gif
ohmy.gif
I can sense it too, but not so "far" away, in the whole building, but in the room I'm in, or the room next to mine, I feeal/hear something like "humming" when electronic device gets turned on......I don't like that very much..

I wouldn't call it sensing mate... it's more like HEARING
rofl2.gif

I can uhh "sense" my TV on even while it's on mute or with the volume turned all the way down.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hehe Moo said:
Toni Plutonij said:
Raiyu245 said:
ph34r.gif
ohmy.gif

I wouldn't call it sensing mate... it's more like HEARING
rofl2.gif

I can uhh "sense" my TV on even while it's on mute or with the volume turned all the way down.
rofl2.gif
Nah, I'm not talking about actually hearing, but "hearing inside my head" it's like some high pitch that comes instantly with some weird feeling trough my body..None of the people I know can feel it..so I guessed it's not that common..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1