Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hehe Moo said:
Toni Plutonij said:
Raiyu245 said:
I have the innate ability to perceive people when they are lieing. I can also sense when any electronic device gets turned on in the building. (It gets quite disturbing sometimes though.)
ph34r.gif

ohmy.gif
I can sense it too, but not so "far" away, in the whole building, but in the room I'm in, or the room next to mine, I feeal/hear something like "humming" when electronic device gets turned on......I don't like that very much..

I wouldn't call it sensing mate... it's more like HEARING
rofl2.gif

I can uhh "sense" my TV on even while it's on mute or with the volume turned all the way down.
Oh, I thought I was special.
hate2.gif

QUOTE(Nin10doFan @ Nov 23 2008, 07:32 PM)
I can reproduce asexually.

No wai
ohmy.gif

I can change my gender from male to female. Just like this guy (spoilers for Gundam 00 fans.)
Gundam00SecondSeason-08-Large19.jpg

Yes, this is Tieria Erde.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
um, I have a natural talent for electronics and programming. I guess you could say I am a friend of the electron. its hard to describe really.

semi-off topic, am I the only one that can hear flash memory being written? It sounds like a quiet high pitched sound to me. its not surprising really given it takes high voltages to write flash memory.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UltraMagnus said:
semi-off topic, am I the only one that can hear flash memory being written? It sounds like a quiet high pitched sound to me. its not surprising really given it takes high voltages to write flash memory.
Nope I hear it too. it's there definitely, I know a few people who hear it too

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Mewgia said:
This memory-based ability works with test and such too, as I can generally ace tests with little or no preparation because I remember the stuff as soon as it's taught, but again I find it a bit difficult to pull out random information about the subject when it's not already being discussed :I
I can do that too. I never really listen in class, I always half ass the homework, but when it comes to tests I always get good grades. I always laugh a little inside at all the people 'cramming' right before a test and then failing it.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't have a rare skill like you people, but if I can speak on behalf of a friend...

He can flip his eyelids out, it's really nasty, everyone usually shudders at the thought.

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can play the violin and piano with my eyes closed, I'm an uber fast learner(or so they say), I can get fangirls without doing anything at all(wut?), when I throw something it goes exactly into place whether it was intentional or not, I can guess 10 coin flips correctly in a row, I can multiply 8-digit numbers by 1-20 in less than a minute, I can annoy teachers by doing nothing, I can reason my way out of anything, I can easily devise sinister plans(like when I confirmed the sexuality of our gay teacher by making up rumours about a rat and then flinging a rubber rat at him), I can ruin the reception of our TV downstairs by waving my arms, I can twirl pens(that's becoming a trend so I don't think it's rare anymore), I can get a perfect score without studying at all before an exam, I can almost be as sneaky and silent as Snake, I have a habit of thinking up of ways on how to make money fast that actually work, I can beat up people twice my weight and build, I can eat, play the PS2, read a book and chat at the same time and I guess I can do a sinister giggle which can drive people away.

Well, that's what's on the top of my head at least, I probably have more without me realizing it.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
Raiyu245 said:
I have the innate ability to perceive people when they are lieing. I can also sense when any electronic device gets turned on in the building. (It gets quite disturbing sometimes though.)
ph34r.gif
ohmy.gif
I can sense it too, but not so "far" away, in the whole building, but in the room I'm in, or the room next to mine, I feeal/hear something like "humming" when electronic device gets turned on......I don't like that very much..

Yeah I can do that also, mostly to TV's though. I also has a rare skill that my voice ALWAYS changes each day. It never sounds the same which is annoying when you try to be serious. I also have this skill when my feet can sense when a car is near, it usually glues itself to the ground until the car passes. I also have this rare skill which annoys me the most, its like this weird 'tilt' inside my brain which usually means something bad or terrible is going to happen.

Oh yeah, I also have this rare skill I can throw a pen inside someone's eye intentionally or not. That's why I don't pass pens to people >.>

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
Raiyu245 said:
ph34r.gif

ohmy.gif

lol, I can do that too. It get annoyng a lot but I only hear it when I'm now thinking about anything ot if it's quite, then it becomes like a screech.
wacko.gif

edit: I can also make my friends laugh uncontrolaby just by looking at them wen we are trying to be qute. I can make them laugh for no reson at all. I can make up the best burns for something someone says in like 10 seconds but by that time it's too late unless they keep on that subjust.

My cousin has the ability to get friends that have hot, devorced moms. No joke, he has a firends that has a hot, rich, white mom and another friend with a hpt chinese mom. I with I had that ability.
dry.gif

QUOTE(Canonbeat234 @ Nov 24 2008, 03:49 AM)
Yeah I can do that also, mostly to TV's though. I also has a rare skill that my voice ALWAYS changes each day. It never sounds the same which is annoying when you try to be serious. I also have this skill when my feet can sense when a car is near, it usually glues itself to the ground until the car passes. I also have this rare skill which annoys me the most, its like this weird 'tilt' inside my brain which usually means something bad or terrible is going to happen.

Oh yeah, I also have this rare skill I can throw a pen inside someone's eye intentionally or not. That's why I don't pass pens to people >.>

that sucks if your ever by a freeway lol.

layzieyez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can spin my eyes really fast. It looks totally freakish and I've been able to do it since I was 5 (made most of my childhood friends using my "skill").

kashin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Linkiboy said:
UltraMagnus said:
Nope I hear it too. it's there definitely, I know a few people who hear it too

I hear it, and when i mention it, my parents also pick up on it and so does my sis, if that's ''rare'' then i'm kashin.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
For some reason, I have a skill that allows me to analyse (however thats spelled) and spot grammatical errors, which helped me score A+s in almost every grammar test.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol