What's your Warning Percentage?

MF Tlaxcala

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Still 0%. And i hope that it will stay zero.
happy.gif

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
10%, someone got anal several months ago because I had the nerve to mention a download site by name only in a post.

I mean, get real, only the truly fucking stupid think this site is regarded as anything other than a haven for fucking thieves.

I can understand not liking links, but to mention a name only the epic dense are not actually aware of by name, hardly a revelation when we routinely add links to all the places to buy the necessary products to [censored] consumer goods with.

Only a complete tit thinks are flashcarts are honest items meant to enable homebrew.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
ifish said:
I am not happy because of itThat's a shame because I am!QUOTE(Panzer Tacticer @ Oct 7 2010, 12:34 PM) 10%, someone got anal several months ago because I had the nerve to mention a download site by name only in a post.

I mean, get real, only the truly fucking stupid think this site is regarded as anything other than a haven for fucking thieves.

I can understand not liking links, but to mention a name only the epic dense are not actually aware of by name, hardly a revelation when we routinely add links to all the places to buy the necessary products to [censored] consumer goods with.

Only a complete tit thinks are flashcarts are honest items meant to enable homebrew.
Rules are rules. Umad.

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
Panzer Tacticer said:
10%, someone got anal several months ago because I had the nerve to mention a download site by name only in a post.

cry moar?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Yeet the cat.