Hardware When did you bought your wii u?

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
November 2015 and it's been on, continuously, every day, 24/7 since then, barring a power outage two or three times. I would love to see Xbox 360 stand up to that abuse, but the solder would probably cause a fire and burn the disc drive.

Side note, I had a 2011 Xbox 360 red ring in a month doing that.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
November 2015 for 180 € new but open box

Spent 3 weeks as a memeverse/youtube machine as the game I bought it for (X) would be released in December! :)

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got mine at launch. I will be keeping it in its place and ill add the switch next to that. I actually have gotten every major nintendo console at launch since n64. i did get a dsi at lanuch and a 3dsxl.. I culd not break my streak with the switch. got a pre order luckly. gamestop had 7 left at 10:15 and they opened at 10

kolosus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Turned on my first Wii U on January 26th 2017. I got it well after all the hacks and the Brazilian method came out. Bought my second Wii U about a week after that. Love them both. Will keep it and play it well into the future. Will get a switch after it's hacked and they are putting together "best games" lists. No regrets. People may say that the Wii U is dead but in that case I'll be at all the graveyards trying to score cheap consoles!

Serpens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought mine November 2016. I was looking for one because it had quite a few games I wanted to play and managed to luck out. Found a basic 8gb one on ebay that came with like 20 games, which was all the games I wanted minus 4. As well as a 3ds xl with like 7 games, a sky3ds, ds flashcard, 4 amiibo, 2 wii motes, a classic controller and some accessories for like $240. It would have been cheaper but the seller was living in Korea and the EMS postage cost almost $60. I have no regrets.:yayu:

Last edited by Serpens,

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
2 years ago on my birthday

Crazy good deal Super Mario Maker sealed, Smash4, MK8 and a Wii U Pro Controller with the Wii U of course around £230 for it.

Last edited by AyanamiRei0,

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
First 1 Christmas 2015, then it died suddenly this January and I bought an used one in February from a guy who lost his Wii U Pad.

K

KingpinSlim

I bought it when the price dropped below 200€ for some Skylanders bundle online, because the shop wanted to get rid of their stock.
I modded it and used Loadiine to play Pikmin 3 back then.
Nowadays i mostly play Gamecube and Wii titles on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Anyone play Little Kitty, Big City?
    My kitty was watching me play. <3 <3 <3
    its a game that came out a few days ago. Its on Game Pass too.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, but what is the game about?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Never heard of it. Any good?
    You control a kitten. You fall out the window and have to make your way back home. Solve some light puzzles, do cat things like knock stuff over and steal things, trip people up when theyre walking, pounce on birds, complete goals/tasks etc. in the process of getting back to your home.
    +1
    I think ones enjoyment would depend on how much a person loves cats. :)
    +1
    Theres my kitty watching me play.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I'm a cat person so this game must be for me. :D
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, sounds kinda neat
    @SylverReZ It's short but adorable imo. Im a HUGE cat lover.Can be completed in a couple of hours if just going for the main goals. But can be stretched out a good deal by exploring and doing everything there is to do and see.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, like a cat gta?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Reminds me of a similar game called "Neko Atsume", similar to Nintendogs but you look after cats.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, wasnt there an official nintendogs game with cats for the 3ds?
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ill have no wifi for a bit so see ya later
    +2
    Gross. lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Ok seeya.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I've got a fairly dark sense of humor lol.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man goes to the doctor because his boner wont go down. As he is laying in the hospital bed, with his thing propped up in the air, a fly is flying around and landing on the tip and bothering him, so he calls in the nurse. The nurse comes in, swats at the fly but can't quite reach it, so she climbs his boner to get better aim. After a few tries of swatting and sliding back down, she says sorry I cant get it. He says keep going, a few more tries, and I can shoot the fly down.
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Can I get his ☎️ # :shy::blush:
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    oowpf What a work out it would be to help the guy get back down to normal :)
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: oowpf What a work out it would be to help the guy get back down to normal :)