Homebrew Who else would like a PSP emulator for the Switch?

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
It's not an opinion, though. It's something that comes from a place of ignorance. He doesn't know a lot about the system, therefore he claims false information.

Take a look at yourself for a second. You're taking his OPINION as a fact. That's YOU. He said he doesn't want to see a PSP emulator. Direct answer to your title btw. Then proceeded to explain why. Not sure what you're getting out of it, but I can tell you you're being pretty pompous.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take a look at yourself for a second. You're taking his OPINION as a fact. That's YOU.
Not really...

Like I said, people try to stand up for someone who's obviously being passive-agressive. It's an act as an attempt to just argue. That's all you're doing here. You just want to argue or talk back, which is why you're siding with him and his ignorance. C'mon dood.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Psp was ok, I'd rather see a ps2 emulator or something (Most likely won't happen)
Not really...

Like I said, people try to stand up for someone who's obviously being passive-agressive. It's an act as an attempt to just argue. That's all you're doing here. You just want to argue or talk back, which is why you're siding with him and his ignorance. C'mon dood.

I actually said I agree with him. I wouldn't care either way, honestly. Why you're acting high and mighty is beyond me.

At the end of the day, your question was answered and you don't like the answer. Your problem.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually said I agree with him. I wouldn't care either way, honestly. Why you're acting high and mighty is beyond me.
So what I'm getting from you is, you really haven't much knowledge of the system and are bandwagoning just to find a viewpoint to argue from.

Just like all those people who bash PSASBR without playing it. Jesus Christ...

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
So what I'm getting from you is, you really haven't much knowledge of the system and are bandwagoning just to find a viewpoint to argue from.

No. I don't care for PS1 games nor PSP games. Where are you pulling your nonsense from? I've played a pretty healthy selection from both.

I'm actually answering your question. It's my opinion to not like something, like it's yours to like something.

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria

At the end of the day, your question was answered and you don't like the answer. Your problem.
They're clearly mistaking ignorance with something completely different in a fit of rage

Reactions: Kioku

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't even know psp emulation was good enough on a pc before having talk about having emulating psp on something else.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Honestly friend, you asked for opinions on whether people would like a PSP emulator. I agree his first response was abrasive, but he provided reasons afterwards as to his response. It isn't a case of bandwagoning, arguing, or lack of knowledge. If all you wanted was people to agree with you, you shouldn't have asked a question. This is an open forum of opinion, you needn't interpret every post as fact.

Reactions: Kioku

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly friend, you asked for opinions on whether people would like a PSP emulator. I agree his first response was abrasive, but he provided reasons afterwards as to his response. It isn't a case of bandwagoning, arguing, or lack of knowledge. If all you wanted was people to agree with you, you shouldn't have asked a question. This is an open forum of opinion, you needn't interpret every post as fact.
Sure, and I'd be fine with that, if his second post, while less aggressive, didn't come from a place of ignorance. He has to play a lot of the PSP/PS1 games before citing an actual opinion on the matter. It's like all these morons who voted for Trump and are now regretting it. It didn't come from opinion. Nobody in their right mind would've voted for that idiot. It came from political ignorance, or hatred of Hilary.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

PPSSPP is a solid emulator. Pretty impressive actually.
Right? I'm surprised! I was playing Duodecim on it and I'm kinda blown away!

Reactions: Don Jon and Kioku

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a feeling the nintendo switch will end up like all recent systems having to rely on nothing but retroarch for emulation instead of standalone emulators made for said hardware. I hope i am wrong though.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that bad?
Not bad, just some people like standalone emulators vs dealing with retroarch's interface. Also with retroarch you might not have certain systems emulated like sega 32x or emulators optimized with the nintendo switch hardware in mind instead of just ports.

Last edited by cvskid,

SimonMKWii

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I think PSP emulation would be the most perfect fit for the Switch!

PPSSPP likely won't be able to run graphic-intensive games such as GTA Liberty City Stories at a solid frame rate, but actual PSP hardware certainly can't either; it drops to around ~10fps or so when vehicles explode!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel