Who is the youngest and oldest member of GBAtemp???

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gosh, I was 15 when I joined. Was pretty active here and just a great time in my life exploring the community, I got really into the DS and Wii hacking scene so it was a great and helpful resource. I remember spending full days on weekends working on getting my Wii hacks perfected. I don't come here much anymore but I've never truly left. Fucking 14 years later at 29 years old. Geez where has the time went :huh:

Reactions: mthrnite

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's weird to think when I registered here I *was* 18.
Now, I'm 26, awaiting the 30's with no excitation at all, heh

Some simple (very simple) math that almost every human being manages not to fully appreciate until they're in their 40's:

The difference between being in your 20's, and being in your 40's, is exactly ten years and one day.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember when Pong first came out. Shit was like magic.

My cousin got Pong for Christmas the year it came out and my uncle brought the game and a small TV to my parents' house for Christmas dinner. That little TV's screen was all fucked up by the end of the day. But I was sooooo jealous.

I got a 2600 when I was in 6th grade. Used to take polaroids of my best times in Dragster and Skiing and mail them to Activision magazine, hoping my times would be good enough to get ranked (never were).

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pinball was my first love. Then Pong, then Frogger, Asteroids. But Pac Man killed my ass way back when. Waaaaah. And now it's MGSPW that kills me. I hate her with a passion. Death to Peace Walker! :angry:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work