Why do people get so triggered about introducing LGBT characters into movies?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
This is a seriously flawed logic you have and it opens doors to people who want to be accepted for being sick fucks. If a pedo wants to say that, then he/she will and if an incest person does, the same goes along. There has been talk about 'Pedosexual' being added to LGBTQ and whatever other letters it uses. It probably will be added to the movement because of inclusion, diversity, progressive thinking and what else may come along with it. My logic isn't flawed, it was a simplistic explanation for something more complicated. A person can choose the terms they use to describe themselves and they can chose how they express themselves, those are choices. But is also to say that who is male and only loves men isn't a matter of choice, it's something out of their own control and attempts to control this have almost always been a failure (some claim to have had success, but there's debate if their claims really hold up.) Pedosexuality isn't being added and there's no talk about it being add, that was made up by 4Chan to discredit the LGBT+. It won't be added because pedosexual isn't a real sexuality, it's a made up sexuality by 4Chan. Diversity leading to accepting pedophilia is the same argument as same-sex marriage will bring acceptance to pedophilia. It's a junk argument with no actual backing beyond manipulation.

Now, there's also other ones like; People who sexually love animals, People who love dead people, People who marry anime characters, Trans-Racial People and so on. Like you say, no one really chooses their sexuality. Most people who do these acts still tend to keep within their own sexuality. Basically most people who have sex with animals who are heterosexual still tend to only have sex with animals of the different sex, same goes for necrophilia. These also aren't normal acts and often are part of contributing factors, such as mental illness. Trans-race isn't real, race isn't a matter of choice and is mostly genetic adaptions that people went through to adapt to their locations and dealing with the climate of that location. There are social aspects, but that's a different topic and doesn't bring credibility to trans-race.

58 genders apparently exist so anything can happen, I guess. Terms doesn't me choice in one's own gender/sexuality. There's more factors than how one describes themselves.

Anyway, anyone who's gay, lesbian, trans or bisexual is fine and I don't give a flying fuck but you got to realize your common sense goes against yourself and people fucked in the head are free to exploit your own logic to get in and make it legal.
Just because I simplified something doesn't mean it goes against me. You brought up junk arguments that are always brought up and easily shot down with a little research.

Last edited by The Catboy,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Just because I simplified something doesn't mean it goes against me. You brought up junk arguments that are always brought up and easily shot down with a little research.
There. You're now trying to deny it that you're the only one who can use the excuse of "I was born the way I was!" but research can be modified so you're left with your own logic against yourrself.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

relevant legal code sorted
It was illegal before for gays to marry and it's legal now. Laws can be changed so anything is possible.

Just be ready for the day when Pedos, Necros and all those fucks get accepted legally as a "sexuality." The goodness of the LGBTQ+ organization and not to forget BLM. BLM had the brilliant idea (the only good one they ever had) of police officers to wear bodycams and now since the race-baiters are being exposed, it's "racist" for cops to wear bodycams. haha

The world works in funny ways.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There. You're now trying to deny it that you're the only one who can use the excuse of "I was born the way I was!" but research can be modified so you're left with your own logic against yourrself.
1513141049462.gif

Just be ready for the day when Pedos, Necros and all those fucks get accepted legally as a "sexuality."
I do feel as though it's worth mentioning that there's a "movement" spawned by 4chan specifically to discredit transgender people called "kindergender" that is effectively what you're describing as "pedosexual", and that the LGBT community has completely renounced it and by and large do not recognize it as an orientation, for obvious reasons
BLM had the brilliant idea (the only good one they ever had) of police officers to wear bodycams and now since the race-baiters are being exposed, it's "racist" for cops to wear bodycams. haha

The world works in funny ways.
I guess I'm confused as to why you thought it relevant to bring BLM into the mix, but even more so as to where you got the idea that literally anyone thinks that other than anecdotally

Reactions: The Catboy

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/lgbtp-adding-letter/
It took me 2 seconds to debunk your opening statement. Side note, I never said anything about being "born this way." Though it starts early on in development, sexuality and gender is still something develops over time.

It was illegal before for gays to marry and it's legal now. Laws can be changed so anything is possible.
It was illegal due to Christian-based laws, otherwise it wasn't an issue in most cultures before the spread of Christianity. Native Americans used to hold same-sex wedding in this country long before Europeans decided to impose their own law onto the land.

Just be ready for the day when Pedos, Necros and all those fucks get accepted legally as a "sexuality." The goodness of the LGBTQ+ organization and not to forget BLM.
There's no movement within the LGBT+, legal, or even public pushing for any of that to happen. There have been fake movement by 4chan like "cloversexuals" and "age-fluid," all movements were made in an attempt to discredit the trans community.

Last edited by The Catboy,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It was illegal because of historical hangups. When they actually finally got around to sitting down and thinking about it they realised "wait a second, this marriage between two consenting adults despite matching genitals harms nobody and is actually against the fundamental notions of our lawmaking" (people being free to live their lives as they will, give or take those things which harm others or society). As such it was changed.

Paedophilia, zoophilia*, necrophilia and such are all demonstrably harmful for various parties involved. As such I do not expect a change here.

*technically it is not presently illegal in many parts of the US and may never have been in some places, even in many places where there is a law against it then it will be a rather mild one like mistreatment of livestock and probably not in the sexual misconduct realm.

of police officers to wear bodycams and now since the race-baiters are being exposed, it's "racist" for cops to wear bodycams. haha

I did find that amusing actually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: