Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
Do your research please. Ive done mine and it has turned me vegan. My daughters cancer led me to be the healthiest i've been in my life. Its old news that vaccines are extremely bad for humans. In fact the whole medical establishment as a whole is a joke. Holistic doctors are the only real doctors. Look up truth about cancer - Doctors got killed for some of the knowledge they passed on to us.
I feel bad for your kids, malnutrition, cancer and greater chance of catching a disease. Sources for your claims please?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have never seen anything about vaccinations in any bible. I wonder where that came from.
People love to make up parts of the Bible to justify their own stupidity.

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
So far these are the answers:
Fear
Physically can not
Religion
Hatred for government

Missing any?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

People love to make up parts of the Bible to justify their own stupidity.
I noticed, they misquote a lot as well. I called someone out for it once, shut em right up.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
because people are assholes
I mean , some people think it's funny to see not well informed people suffer/ die and then call that it's " survival of the smartest", but the thing is: If you have a fruit that you don't know, if someone tell it's poisonous it's common that you don't eat this, but if you already knew that it's not you will keep eating it.
I Don't know people are this kind of evil:/ like saying tha you can charge your phone on microwave :P
" But they sue it everyday they should know" yeah, there a a LOT of info in the world and I'm sure you din't know half of it ...

Other may came by fear on injections/ what was that inside... sometime medical error happens .. oh well :/

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
because people are assholes
I mean , some people think it's funny to see not well informed people suffer/ die and then call that it's " survival of the smartest", but the thing is: If you have a fruit that you don't know, if someone tell it's poisonous it's common that you don't eat this, but if you already knew that it's not you will keep eating it.
I Don't know people are this kind of evil:/ like saying tha you can charge your phone on microwave :P
" But they sue it everyday they should know" yeah, there a a LOT of info in the world and I'm sure you din't know half of it ...

Other may came by fear on injections/ what was that inside... sometime medical error happens .. oh well :/

OOOH SO THAT IS HOW THE WIRELESS CHARGING WORKS?!?! BRB, microwaving phone.
(Just kidding, I know how it works for real)

Reactions: Sliter

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe some peoples parents don't know whats in the vaccine, being artificial, not natural..
Some of the best poisons I know are derived from plants, and certainly would be where I look for a lot of more readily obtainable ones (granted nicotine is now sold in pure vials that are easy to increase in concentration).
Better yet many "natural" colours and flavourings can have some pretty unsavoury things floating around in them where the exact same active chemical can be had in far purer form by nasty artificial means.

because don't fix if not broken?

Why don't you take aspirin if you don't have headache?
they should test people to see if they are still positive instead of re-vaccinating without reasons.

As was mentioned the immune system is broken if it would allow something in to wreak havoc like a virus, and with a vaccination you can patch it to handle it.

Herd immunity counts for a lot. If most of the herd is vaccinated then transmission is mightily difficult.

I am not sure what confirming the existence of antibodies would do. All medicines have side effects and it is the job of the medic and the patient (or patient's consenting party) to come to a conclusion as to what goes. The side effects of booster shots as it were being given at a point where a statistically significant number of people would have the immunity conferred start to wane is not really worth speaking of.

And yeah many would take aspirin despite not having a headache. It seems to have a statistically significant effect on heart disease (an aspirin a day and all that). I know that is not what you were heading for but I do like my glib responses.

Re: The Netherlands anti vaccination religious types. That is actually a fairly decent case study for Europe.

As for why it seems to be a nice mix of poor information when combined with psychology, in some cases a rejection of modern medicine, there are some that have a genuine medical reason not to (compromised immune system in some way, though anybody there should really be plumping for everybody else to get them thanks to the whole herd immunity thing), in some cases a general misunderstanding of how biology works, in some cases a misunderstanding of how business works (yes the mass produced shot nets far more than a mass infection necessitating weeks of inpatient care being pumped full of drugs, also not everything is big business driven and there is plenty of research done for the greater good).

I will happily tell anybody that does not have a good medical reason for not doing it that they are bad parents, am quite happy to see those that lack them kicked out of school systems until it is done, would not let your germ factories play with my germ factories and call any religion that advocates against it a poor religion. I am all for a bit of natural selection but the Darwin awards have a "best not to have taken out any innocents along the way" clause for a reason.

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
in my opinion, honestly the only one I can truly understand is being unable to have vaccinations (immune system rejects it, etc). anything else is needlessly putting yourself/others in danger for easily preventable diseases and things.
Exactly! One of the few ways to kill someone that is not illegal. :-(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That is a nasty cough you have, i think you need some sort of vaccination to fix it O.o
If you have symptoms, a vaccine wont work as it is to late. :-(

D

Deleted User

I feel bad for your kids, malnutrition, cancer and greater chance of catching a disease. Sources for your claims please?

So sad how you ask without researching yourself. If its not natural you introduce viruses / disease. It's that simple. 7 month vegan here and people are amazed how good I look and feel. Guess its my malnutrition. Wake up people. If doctors being murdered for coming forward isnt enough then I dont know what is. Again do your own research instead of asking to be fed.

Back to these 3ds hard mods I have to do.

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
So sad how you ask without researching yourself. If its not natural you introduce viruses / disease. It's that simple. 7 month vegan here and people are amazed how good I look and feel. Guess its my malnutrition. Wake up people. If doctors being murdered for coming forward isnt enough then I dont know what is. Again do your own research instead of asking to be fed.

What murders?
Amazement can be a bad thing.
Sleeping is nice, I get to drive.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Why don't you take aspirin if you don't have headache?
they should test people to see if they are still positive instead of re-vaccinating without reasons.
man , vaccine isn't the cure , is a weak version of the disease, so it don't kill you and your body learn how to kill it if you you get it for real
Also getting if you are weak, sick is worse .. my dad thes edays got an cold
and had the brilliant idea to get a flu vacine to get better!just got worse :x
Why pro vaccination always try to enforce their idea that it's a good thing even if not needed?*
vaccination before going to some risky countries, ok, but vaccination for useless things is only brain wash by pharmaceutic group to get more money.
Some countries you vote if you want ,other you have to vote :v this don't make less clowns get power, generally xD

Well is really bad to be forced to take stuff ... nobody want that but is because some people don't understand
In Brazilian history we had stuff like that, to get a better sanitation they started to vacine people, on their homes, they wanting it or not, people don't understand that and the problems started ...
know more : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine_Revolt

OOOH SO THAT IS HOW THE WIRELESS CHARGING WORKS?!?! BRB, microwaving phone.
(Just kidding, I know how it works for real)
lol XD

Reactions: Cyan

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

I can already see this thread becoming a follow-up of the legendary milk one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3