• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Why ppl in the West are so racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From your post it's almost like kids (especially kids that grow up in low income areas) bully other kids and get bullied. Not out of racial hate but out of being kids...
Also (off topic), I have Family in Virginia and plan on going visiting in a few months.
Check out Colonial Williamsburg. It's the nations first capital and many folks don't realize how awesome it is. Also, the Yorktown and Gettysburg battlefields are creeeeepy and ominous.

Reactions: FierceDeityLinkMask

FierceDeityLinkMask

GbaTemp's Official Deity
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check out Colonial Williamsburg. It's the nations first capital and many folks don't realize how awesome it is. Also, the Yorktown and Gettysburg battlefields are creeeeepy and ominous.
When I was in school there, we went on a field trip to Gettysburg. It was pretty epic, but that was years ago, and expensive.

Reactions: brickmii82

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Idk, I lived in Newport News Virginia early on in life in a heavily Black low-income neighborhood. I got bullied as well until I decided to stand up for myself and gave the nose breaking instead of receiving it (oddly enough I did in fact break the kids nose.) After that we became friends, and I got along well with everyone at school. The kids name was Ricky and we were inseparable in Cub Scouts after that.
That’s just a guy thing. You fight then you become good friends afterwards and chill and have some beers.

Reactions: brickmii82

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"According to J. Philippe Rushton, substantial racial differences do exist and their pattern can only be explained adequately from an evolutionary perspective."
All I'm saying is that to what I have researched and what certain scientists researched is that there are differences of IQ based on race. I'm not saying what you believe is wrong but that I have a difference in opinion.
I believe you can't find more on it because today that type of research is taboo.
iq tests are a Hoax
just like donny said climate change is a hoax
see how it works?

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just have no qualms about calling it as I see it. Besides, if I remember correctly, you're the one having a freakout after supposedly being "done with it" so...
I'm not freaking out but stating the obvious. You feel like you have to prove something because you're black and I'm white. You don't have to prove anything to me boo. You're a strong independent black woman that don't need no man. Go get em tiger.

FierceDeityLinkMask

GbaTemp's Official Deity
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not freaking out but stating the obvious. You feel like you have to prove something because you're black and I'm white. You don't have to prove anything to me boo. You're a strong independent black woman that don't need no man. Go get em tiger.
The fact that you're still responding to be with racially charged comments says that one of us has something to prove. Hint: It's the one who said he would stop responding (3 times) already.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

"Superiority complex." Did he or she not just hijack a thread to talk about how specific races have higher IQ?
Logic and reason don't matter. This is GBATemp.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn McDonald's ice cream machine broken