• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Why ppl in the West are so racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't that basically what you right-wingers say about everyone with a darker skin taint than a Tyrolean that tries to settle in the US? :^)
No it isn't actually. It's not my fault that your country is being turned into a crappy place to live because you allow in illegal immigrants who commit crimes, rapes, murders, etc. at high disproportionate rates. You also have no weapons or a constitution like the USA to protect yourselves from criminals or your government.

Last edited by PanTheFaun,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its pretty ridiculous to make assumptions about a vast group of people ("people in the west"), based on one persons actions.

And fwi there are racist ppl everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

cots

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't engage him, he's actually an outspoken White Nationalist and he's only looking a reaction.

Who's the White Nationalist and why is your answer to everything you do not agree with is "I'm going to ignore it"? How does that solve anything?

Last edited by cots, , Reason: chary deleted meh posts
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This lady has mental issues, and this behavior is NOT typical of Americans. You don't have to be afraid of this crap happening, it's pretty rare unless you live in the southern redneck states. They're FULL of racism.
Most won't say it in public though, even if it is true. I lived in Mississippi for 2 years. Still a lot of tension between black and white there, even if they mostly act civil towards each other.

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The west is racist because White people always compete to see who can "out racist" one another.
Really? I thought it was racist because the white people see how much crime the black and Latino people commit even though they are only a small fraction of the population. Could of fooled me.

Last edited by PanTheFaun,
Reactions: FierceDeityLinkMask

FierceDeityLinkMask

GbaTemp's Official Deity
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? I thought it was racist because the white people see how much crime the black and latino people commit although they are a small fraction of the population. Could of fooled me.
I had to like your post, because it proves how wypipo can have such white fragility. Wypipo are murderers, rapist, and thieves. It's been that way throughout history. It's a part of their nature. Just as racism is.

You said it yourself: "Racism is natural and based on thousands of years of survival. The world self segregated itself and multicultural societies have never worked peacefully."

Wypipo have no human emotions and are only driven by the devil inside of their heads. They are a sick cancer, a blight on the world, and are the biggest reason why the west will always be racist.

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had to like your post, because it proves how wypipo can have such white fragility. Wypipo are murderers, rapist, and thieves. It's been that way throughout history. It's a part of their nature. Just as racism is.

You said it yourself: "Racism is natural and based on thousands of years of survival. The world self segregated itself and multicultural societies have never worked peacefully."

Wypipo have no human emotions and are only driven by the devil inside of their heads. They are a sick cancer, a blight on the world, and are the biggest reason why the west will always be racist.
Facts do not equal fragility. Facts are just facts.
White people civilized the world and gave you the electricity and the computer you have today. No thanks is needed.

FierceDeityLinkMask

GbaTemp's Official Deity
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Facts due not equal fragility. Facts are just facts.
White people civilized the world and gave you the electricity and the computer you have today. No thanks is needed.
You're still proving your whyte fragility. Also, wasn't aware wypipo "gave me a computer and electricity." lol. Try again whity. Also "civilized the world"? Since when was the world civilized? Since when have whites civilized the world?

Last edited by FierceDeityLinkMask,

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're still proving your whyte fragility. Also, wasn't aware wypipo "gave me a computer and electricity." lol. Try again whity.
I think you should do some research and see who harnessed electricity to make it accessible and to check who created computers. Muh whyte fragility is consuming me. OH NOES!!!!

FierceDeityLinkMask

GbaTemp's Official Deity
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you should do some research and see who harnessed electricity to make it accessible and to check who created computers. Muh whyte fragility is consuming me. OH NOES!!!!
Wypipo stole everything they have. Any supposed "inventions and discoveries" were definitely not actually discovered by you devils. God invented and discovered all. Not whyte devils. Deal with it whity. You're the reason the west is so racist.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? I thought it was racist because the white people see how much crime the black and Latino people commit even though they are only a small fraction of the population. Could of fooled me.
that is the most racist thing you have said all thread . . . probably the most racist thing in the thread in general

look up the word "gave" white people are not giving away computers and electricity . . . you are starting to loose grip (on reality) in a attempt to save face for your elitist attitude

FierceDeityLinkMask

GbaTemp's Official Deity
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that is the most racist thing you have said all thread . . . probably the most racist thing in the thread in general

look up the word "gave" white people are not giving away computers and electricity . . . you are starting to loose grip (on reality) in a attempt to save face for your elitist attitude
lol. I wanted to see how far I could push him to expose himself.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I originally did think you were being serious but then I thought I would teach the fine people here something. c:
Don't back pedal now. My sarcasm and pseudo trolling were made super obvious. "Wypipo lul" but you were serious at many points.

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's not racist to notice a pattern.
I'm not loosing a grip on reality but stating facts.

lol. I wanted to see how far I could push him to expose himself.

Don't back pedal now.
I'm not. I thought you were trolling but then I took it serious and decided to go with it. Excuse me for not being able to notice sarcasm on the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ALcfGYLXcjQ?si=ePdtM6b0p5sWaxof