Wii #0330 - Super Mario Galaxy (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I reckon this thread is going to have more posts than Metroid 3 when that was leaked and users couldn`t get that to work.....LoL

Alastair

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spelling has a moral code now?

No. Language does.

Probably should be typographical error, not typographic error. Did I win?
biggrin.gif
No, sir, you may not. Typographic is an adjective and my error was of it.

(Botanic/botanical)

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country
You shouldn't start sentences with "but".

It was traditionally taught that one should not start a sentence with a conjuction (such as but). However, it is now generally accepted that such a practice can be used for effect. In this sense, "but" is taken to mean "however".

If you don't believe me look up any modern grammar guide.

n84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OMG I GOT IT WORKING!!!!!

I put the DVD (verbatum burned at 4x) into my Xbox 360 just incase and it booted! I am currently playing super mario on my unmodded 360. NO LIES!

D

Deleted User

Just to clarify something. There's no way a game can tell it is a backup or not, the only it can do is check if you have a modchip. So, if you buy the game it is likely not to work on modded harware.

L0cky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
wouldnt suprise me if the game will be cracked before the official launch date.
so people stop whining it will be cracked eventually this is nothing new
i have come across with a lot of copy protections in the past on first part titels on my snes copy box (donkey kong county 1,2,3 , killer instinct , mario rpg etc)
all got cracked in matter of no time, so yust be patience.

and btw sits 3 weeks before the official release we arent even supposed to get this game yet spoiled people
please support games like this and buy it !

LOTG

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just to clarify something. There's no way a game can tell it is a backup or not, the only it can do is check if you have a modchip. So, if you buy the game it is likely not to work on modded harware.

it candetect whether the modchip is active. Those chips are pretty much stealth, so they will only be detectable if active. and since they are only active for region patching and copy loading, this makes the game detect unauthorized execution only.

unr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drivechips only modify RAW data while it is read and sent from WII DVD drive to mainboard (at least that`s how I imagine it), therefore it is impossible for nintendo to detect if any modification was installed.

Just in case, could some NTSC-U user try this dump with region free patching turned off, without running through brickblocker and Wii clock set to some day after 11 16?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9agLk1_faxk