Wii #0635 - Mario Kart (Europe)

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This game is the reason I bought a wii. I'm buying it tomorrow since I cant update my chip and want to play it badly. I hope some of you guys are up for a match tomorrow
grog.gif

tpformbh

Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone post the MD5 checksum for the proper ISO (not one that's been brickblocked, regionfriid, trucha'd, 001'd, or scrubbed)?

Thank you
smile.gif

And i guess there's no problems with installing the channel on a UK console with dual channels from SSBB? I dont' want to use the channel remover until I absolutely have to

vv_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
tpformbh said:
Can someone post the MD5 checksum for the proper ISO (not one that's been brickblocked, regionfriid, trucha'd, 001'd, or scrubbed)?
It should be : e7b1ff1fabb0789482ce2cb0661d986e

winny1314

Trophies
XP
Country
i need help i donwloaded the wii scrubbed version of mario kart of espalwii, then i burnt it but when i insert the game into my wii and start the game it keeps poping up with a sign saying cant read game disc and rea the manual and that also pops up when i try to get into a race too. i have pal wii wiikey 1.9s 3.2E lastest firmware

anotheruser22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DjFIL said:
anotheruser22 said:
Has anyone tested the "Mario.Kart.PAL.WII-MOMENT" release?

I'm getting a black screen after I load the disc from the wii menu.
wacko.gif

I'm using a DC2Key + latest Wii firmware and used wiibrickblocker on the ISO prior to buring....

EDIT:

I just tried with a scrubbed release and no luck with that either. It must not work with the DC2Key?

I'm having same issues on d2pro. here's my thread about it... http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=81897
When it was raw iso, it wanted to do update and got no further. when it was patched with brickblocker, it reconised as the right disc, but does same as you get (black screen). hope the NTSC version won't do this when it's released... as i don't have a way to update my d2pro firmware yet (waiting for my chipper to get in stock the d2prog to update it's firmware).

Thanks for the help, although this doesn't work for me. I'm using a PAL wii. Can't figure out why this won't work, have tried different media burning at 2x speed and firmware is up to date..... but still getting a black screen on load

gixxermenace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have got a PAL wii with a Wiinja Delux chip and when i try to run mario kart it goes to a black screen with some white writing saying something about unable to read media or something, is this because i am missing the IOS36 update ? it does the same on my SSBB backup as well, any help would be great, also if it is IOS36 can i download this ?

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
gixxermenace said:
I have got a PAL wii with a Wiinja Delux chip and when i try to run mario kart it goes to a black screen with some white writing saying something about unable to read media or something, is this because i am missing the IOS36 update ? it does the same on my SSBB backup as well, any help would be great, also if it is IOS36 can i download this ?
Just try again. Worked for me.

gixxermenace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tried it a couple of time mate and its still the same, can i get this IOS36 online or do i need SSBB ? i know its not the media as i have just burnt DDR and it worked first time. The error i get is; an error has occured ....

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
gixxermenace said:
Tried it a couple of time mate and its still the same, can i get this IOS36 online or do i need SSBB ? i know its not the media as i have just burnt DDR and it worked first time. The error i get is; an error has occured ....
Just use online update.

Might also be a bad burn.

Bv8360

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Works well for me, Pal 3.2E wiikey 1.9g (have not updated wiikey yet), TDK 4 x

- Did have a scrubbed version, could not install mario kart channel - since reading, i have "unscrubbed" it with Wiiscrubber 1.1 beta and the m-mkwii diff file. Now works even better and mario kart channel installed ok.

Excellent game (though i have always been a fan of Mario Kart)

Cheers

matrixsc

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all.

I'm new to this with the Wii I've got a copy Mario Kart PAL Wii-MOMENT and i have burnt it at 4x speed but when i load the game up i get a black screen.

I'm using Pal machine with D2CKey installed in it. I removed the update when i unpacked the game as i thought it would mess my machine up by updating.

I'm thinking from what i've read on here that i needed to use that update?

So if i run the update it won't brick my machine and everything will be alright still?

Also how do you find out what version your machine is using as i see a lot of people saying there using version 3.2e.

Thank for your help.

matrixsc

Trophies
XP
Country
bailli said:
Just burn a untouched copy and update!

And please read the first post if this thread (by coolbho3000).

Thank you not sure how i missed that on the first thread.

Was just worried that it would brick my machine up seems i shouldn't have taken that update out of the iso now and it would have been fine.

Oh well live and learn i guess.

Thanks.

skimo

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have al PAL Wii with Wiikey.

Just tried a mariokart image, without using brickblocker or any other mods.
Did the system update on the disk and got the unauthirized device error.

Then updated my wiikey to 1.9s

And now the game starts and seems to be werking
smile.gif

i used : Mario_Kart_PAL_WII-MOMENT

Ralle-644

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a PAL Wii with Wiikey.

I have never updated my Wiikey, but i can play Mario Kart anyways.

I did not used any brickblocker or anything
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1