Homebrew Wii U Homebrew Questions

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm trying to get Doom of some kind on my Wii U. PRBoom, Chocolate Doom, whatever port works. I've tried retroarch but it just doesn't load at all. How am I supposed to configure this? Also, is it possible to make a forwarder for this so I don't have to launch Homebrew Channel every time?

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
So, I'm trying to get Doom of some kind on my Wii U. PRBoom, Chocolate Doom, whatever port works. I've tried retroarch but it just doesn't load at all. How am I supposed to configure this? Also, is it possible to make a forwarder for this so I don't have to launch Homebrew Channel every time?
I got Doom Working through Retroarch. Its a bit complicated.

Create a DOOM (All Caps) folder, you can place it in a Rom's folder.
Place the Doom.Wad files inside the DOOM folder.

And if you want the Music you have to Download the MP3 files separately. There's one you can google that has high quality Roland SC-55 music.
Extract the music in the DOOM folder. So you'll have something like, Doom II - Hell on Earth (v1.9).wad next to the bunny.mp3, and all the other music files in there.

For fast loading you can install coldboot haxchi and install the retroarch channel for quick loading to retroach.

Do you know how to set up Retroach? Can you load Super Nes roms and other systems?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol