Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

D

Deleted User

Alright, so can somebody clear up if I can install my own games on this or just games they have put for download? Thanks

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is something i still can't understand, we can only get the game ticket via WUD scene releases, but what about the games downloaded with nusgrabber?

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If we compare a US ticket with a EU of the same game, would it give us hints on how to use different region tickets?

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If we compare a US ticket with a EU of the same game, would it give us hints on how to use different region tickets?
No, already tried. EUR and USA use different title IDs and have different IVs, so the signature is completely different. You can't guess it

BoopyDoopy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can someone pm a link to the tut?
It's the first post on this thread.

There is something i still can't understand, we can only get the game ticket via WUD scene releases, but what about the games downloaded with nusgrabber?
The ticket is exactly what's patched, if there's no ticket, there's no patch, therefore a brick happens when you try to install.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the first post on this thread.

The ticket is exactly what's patched, if there's no ticket, there's no patch, therefore a brick happens when you try to install.
I know, so since the games downloaded with nusgrabber have the ticket file, we are fine to edit it and then install them?

On a side note, glad to see call of duty ghosts has a WUD scene release

D

Deleted User

If I install to usb I can test .tik's right? Since I'm not installing to nand?
Doesn't matter where you install it, if its gonna cause a brick you'll be bricked. Unless you know what your doing I wouldn't recommend messing with the title.tik

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, so since the games downloaded with nusgrabber have the ticket file, we are fine to edite it and then install them?

On a side note, glad to see call of duty ghosts has a WUD scene release
No games have the tik. Just updates. MUST get it from a WUD file.

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
Doesn't matter where you install it, if its gonna cause a brick you'll be bricked. Unless you know what your doing I wouldn't recommend messing with the title.tik
How would that work, if I'm installing to usb I can just remove it and it'll be removed completely.

D

Deleted User

Does SMM really not have a USA WUD release? Christ. It's if most games are in Loadiine format and not WUD. I'ts a shame too because I used to have a WUD of SMM

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So salty