Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
So, I still don't get it.

I won't download any pirated games from that iso site or something.
I want to know how I can patch a game by myself to get it to work.

How can I get the wud (can I dump it by myself)?
How can I edit extract/edit the wud to install it on my WiiU?
Is there a small tutorial?

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have the WUD? First step is download WUD
Working on that now, I knew I needed the WUD and the NUSfiles, I have the NUS version and getting the WUD now.

I know that you get the .tik from the WUD and edit it then pop it into the NUS version... but what do I need to change in hex and how do I go about finding out.

Last edited by KongsNutz,

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Working on that now, I knew I needed the WUD and the NUSfiles, I have the NUS version and getting the WUD now.

I know that you get the .tik from the WUD and edit it then pop it into the NUS version... but what do I need to change in hex and how do I go about finding out.
You change byte "01" from 03 to 01, and you subtract or add 2 from byte 0F.

RetroBitMig

Banana Boy
Trophies
Website
xn--yck0dzd.xn--q9jyb4c
XP
Country
United States
So, I thought I'd mess around with NUS and I downloaded Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and it came with a .tik. I want to clarify that this is NOT from a WUD, so is this a valid .tik or what? (Also note that I haven't done any changes to it, I just noticed it be downloaded, and came here to ask.)

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
So, I thought I'd mess around with NUS and I downloaded Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and it came with a .tik. I want to clarify that this is NOT from a WUD, so is this a valid .tik or what? (Also note that I haven't done any changes to it, I just noticed it be downloaded, and came here to ask.)
Probably downloaded a update.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well imma try Xenoblade X armed with the info I got here... I will let you know how it all goes when I have all the necessary files.
One last question to @Kohmei ei these bytes are the same for EUR games also or do we edit diff bytes.

Reactions: thaikhoa

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you used New NUSgrabber, it's only set to download updates. You have to use regular old nusgrabber in the command prompt

Well imma try Xenoblade X armed with the info I got here... I will let you know how it all goes when I have all the necessary files.
One last question to @kohei these bytes are the same for EUR games also or do we edit diff bytes.
It's presumably the same

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree"