Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

PetitMagique

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So once I install a ticket and then the game, if I delete the game, can I then redownload the game through the eshop similar to how the 3ds tickets work?

brkun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So once I install a ticket and then the game, if I delete the game, can I then redownload the game through the eshop similar to how the 3ds tickets work?
No. It's like you have a disk installed on your Hdd. Eshop don't see that you have that game installed, so no reinstalls

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the right region?
Download it again via nus grabber (new nus grabber is working just fine)
It should be. I would use NUSGrabber but I REALLY don't want to deal with poor download speeds (I am already am doing so with Splatoon) so I'll try redownloading first. Any way to verify the correct region?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i mentioned this earlier, but im having an issue where the error code is
FFFBF43F, and i have now way of solving the issue, though i might have one theory. WUP installer didnt install the game to my flash drive, even though i hit x, it installed to the system instead. My wup installer is glitched and wont save to the flash drive. I guarantee if i can fix this the error will go away. Has anybody fixed the always installing to nand issue?

DanTheMan827

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some guy is claiming that you can just generate a generic .tik on http://www.cpokemon.com/labs/tik/ and change the bytes, and it will work with any games. Can anyone confirm this?
You can for the 3DS because all of the checks have been patched out of the system due to the 3DS being cracked wide open...

Not for the Wii U... Not Yet... SOON...

Last edited by DanTheMan827,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah, i'm Anyone, that's just not my alias here