Homebrew WiiU Homebrew Development

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Reecey
The hack is clearly unstable yet because sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
I don't know why but it usually works after this: Delete all cookies, close and reopen browser, open just one tab, and try to type the URL yourself.

Lory171

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If some examples freeze in the middle of loading then the problem is in the way they are loaded and not in the code itself. They might actually work. Try loading them directly from a favourite a soon as you fresh open the browser.
If they crash, go black screen of freeze the browser after the payload.html file has been fully loaded then you executed something in the console and the problem will be on the code.

Quoting myself from the other thread.

It's not a matter of cookies, region, user agent, restart or tabs anyway.
Just add the link containing the .html file to your favourites and start it from fresh and it should execute code with no problems, without freezing at half of the page loading.
Some previous loaded pages like the wiiulib.arndroid.nl menu seem to make the exploit hang on the loading of the .html file, while the file itself works.

Reactions: VinsCool and Reecey

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Quoting myself from the other thread.

It's not a matter of cookies, region, user agent, restart or tabs anyway.
Just add the link containing the .html file to your favourites and start it from fresh and it should execute code with no problems, without freezing at half of the page loading.
Some previous loaded pages like the wiiulib.arndroid.nl menu seem to make the exploit hang on the loading of the .html file, while the file itself works.

Ok thanks. I see there are already people discussing/testing this hack in the other thread. Maybe it's better if leave this one only for developers and use the other thread instead for discussion.

RafaLuigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
vcredist_arm does not work I try with 2 computers
This app can't run on your PC- windows 8
vcredisr.exe is not a valid Win32 application- Windows 7

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
All the links work with mine first time now, the secret is, is to type the url link direct in the bar and then hit OK, it should work first time and every time, no need to erase cookies. I still cannot get it working from the homebrew channel itself even typing a direct url link in to the channel? Apart from that great stuff!!! :)

Edit: my problem was I was going to this page first through my wiiu browser and then clicking on the link on the page, D'OH, stupid little mistake really tbh I should of thought of that to begin with! :(

Last edited by Reecey,

wj44

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
All the links work with mine first time now, the secret is, is to type the url link direct in the bar and then enter, it should work first time and every time, no need to erase cookies. I still cannot get it working from the homebrew channel itself even typing a direct url link in to the channel? Apart from that great stuff!!! :)

Edit: my problem was I was going to this page first through my wiiu browser and then clicking on the link on the page, D'OH, stupid really tbh I should of thought of that to begin with! :(
Do you mean Adr990´s Page?

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you mean Adr990´s Page?
All of them work first time, the only one I have not tested is the new NW1 links from page 1, I just presume they worked. The only one I could not get working is direct from the homebrew channel page, clicking on helloworld at the top that just locks up? of course if I put the url link in the bar direct it works.

These work for me first time:-
wiiulib.arndroid.nl/brew/helloworld/payload532.html
http://crediar.no-ip.com/wiiuhaxx
http://wj44.bplaced.net/

Last edited by Reecey,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
All of them work first time, the only one I have not tested is the new NW1 links from page 1, I just presume they worked. The only one I could not get working is direct from the homebrew channel page, clicking on helloworld at the top that just locks up? of course if I put the url link in the bar direct it works.

These work for me first time:-
wiiulib.arndroid.nl/brew/helloworld/payload532.html
http://crediar.no-ip.com/wiiuhaxx
http://wj44.bplaced.net/
neither of those work on my 5.3.2E wj44 one says detected 5.3.2 frimware and then crashes the bowser like all the others, i tryed almost all the links on gbat temp homebrew development uncusefully.

Im using a lan adapter for wired internet could that be an issue?

wj44

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
neither of those work on my 5.3.2E wj44 one says detected 5.3.2 frimware and then crashes the bowser like all the others, i tryed almost all the links on gbat temp homebrew development uncusefully
Close all tabs, Clear your Cookies, restart Wii U then run the exploit!

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
got it to work it appears i cant use the link from gba temp i need to type it and go directly so that was that i see your hello now xD.
Yeah that was my problem, you have to type all the links in direct in the wiiu browser bar then they all work first time. I just wish someone could of mentioned that on page 1 it would of saved me a lot more hair! :) Could you get the helloworld to work of the homebrew channel? I could get it to work typing the direct url link in (wiiulib.arndroid.nl/brew/helloworld/payload532.html) but going to the homebrew channel first and clicking on the helloworld would not work for me at all, it just locks up.

Edit: I am running an ethernet adapter too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: guys, what are some 10/10 games?