Gaming Will the Switch get a "Mario Kart 9"?

Do you think the Switch will get a "Mario Kart 9"?

• Yes

• No

• No idea.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think Mario Kart 9 is likely, considering a console has never gotten more than one Mario Kart game before, but if it does happen, it won't be for years.

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I don't think Mario Kart 9 is likely, considering a console has never gotten more than one Mario Kart game before, but if it does happen, it won't be for years.
Yetp it sucks have to race on the same old tracks and it just gets boring they need to add a trackmaker to mario kart.

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yetp it sucks have to race on the same old tracks and it just gets boring they need to add a trackmaker to mario kart.
It's not impossible... but a 3D track maker will put in limitations. One of the greatest things about MK is the scenery, and I highly doubt Nintendo will allow us to import our own content.

kingtut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I belief that there was an interview with Reggie around e3 time when he said that there are certain franchises like super smash bros that are expected for every Nintendo console, and I belief he also mentioned Mario kart as one of those franchises. So if I remember correctly, I think that kind of confirms smash bros and Mario kart for switch

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I belief that there was an interview with Reggie around e3 time when he said that there are certain franchises like super smash bros that are expected for every Nintendo console, and I belief he also mentioned Mario kart as one of those franchises. So if I remember correctly, I think that kind of confirms smash bros and Mario kart for switch
but we have Mario Kart for Switch. I've been playing it since it came out.

Reactions: Lacius

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No one knows more than you and the only answeres you would get are people's personal opinion which don't have much value concerning predicting the future
even though it is much likely that the switch will know a mk9

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I think they will come up with something like "Super Kart Bro." with Nintendo character in the rooster instead of just Mario.

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man i wish, mario kart 8 deluxe left me so disappointed.
i love getting a new mario kart with a new console, it's been like tradition and now im just stuck with the same thing twice

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Of course they will. MK8D doesn't count, it's a quick low-effort port with very little changes. Besides, Mario Kart sells and they know it. They're not going to pass up that chance. MK8D didn't take much time or resources to port, meaning their team has plenty of time to make the next entry in the series, and by the time that's done, sales of MK8D will have dried up and people will be ready for the next Mario Kart. Them porting MK8 just means we will have longer to wait before the next entry, we might not see it until 2020.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1