Gaming Will the Switch receive a price cut in 2019?

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably not unless sales tank and there is nothing to indicate they will. I am sure that is not what you wanted to hear.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well they're selling it for 299+mario kart for black friday, but I dont know if that will be available in hong kong.

i honestly wouldn't expect a big price drop though

windhazard

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It was 330€ when it first came out here in Germany, dropped to 270€-290€ since then and now I am looking at 229€ Black Friday deals.

NoIdeaofAnything

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
It was 330€ when it first came out here in Germany, dropped to 270€-290€ since then and now I am looking at 229€ Black Friday deals.

Lol, where did you see it for 270? I only have ever heard that it was sold for this price @ local markets but never nation wide.
I doubt that we will get 230€ tomorrow, but would be great.
Although, if I am unlucky they will only have it online for this price and not offline. But I need it offline for the hack :X

Langley911

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
still waiting for a completely safe hack(ofc for free games) and hope they have a private online connection for hacked systems :C
im gonna buy games that are worth buying hah but not ports i have already played and bought on PC lah

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Hackable consoles sell more - so if the new firmware/hardware versions are cracked, there will be more sales. A lot of people don't bother buying consoles unless they can be hacked.

Reactions: Mythical

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still waiting for a completely safe hack(ofc for free games) and hope they have a private online connection for hacked systems :C
im gonna buy games that are worth buying hah but not ports i have already played and bought on PC lah
You may be waiting for console EOL or beyond for a completely safe online hack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway