yay p1ngpong.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Courtesy of myself you now have the chance to win a 4gb DS-X!

DSX_Shadow.jpg

Specification:
Design your dream DS accessory, be it a flashcart, a case or anything else related to the DS.
You must design and describe your product in an image or animation no larger than 500x500 pixels. It can be an advert, an leaflet-type thing or just a plain ol' description. Your entry will be voted on by members of the forum.

Rules:
You product must have a logo and an image of the product, as well as some info.
The product must be fairly realistic
Voting for the winner will start on May 10th and end on May 31st
Your entry must be in either PNG, GIF or SWF format. (If in SWF format there should be a preloader so if it has sound it doesn't start playing right away)
If you win and you don't want the prize you can have it donated to another member of your choice.

Judging:
There will be 3 judges. Each judge will control 15 points. Their favorite gets 5 points, then the next gets 4 then 3 and so on. Everyone else on the forum will get 1 point (probably) to vote on their favorite. Because the people are voting, they might go for better graphics or better description. Make it funny, original and have good graphics, but different things appeal to different people so don't worry if your graphic skills aren't that good. Have a go anyway!

Disclaimer:
I will ship the prize to most places. The DS-X has been opened and used about 3 times only as a NoPass. The box and all accessories are still in mint condition. The firmware has been upgraded and the unit is neither too thick or thin (for my DS at least)

Example:
DSToast.png

(Somebody, feel free to re-make this entry as mine isn't all that good)

How to submit your entry:
You can either post your entry in this thread or email it to [email protected]

Happy competitioning!
- Sam

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Go ahead any do anything you like! It's the members here that will be voting for it. Just remember the forum rules.
Also, you can re-use my idea. I put a message underneath my sample one.

- Sam

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think I'm going to have to defy the realistic part. My entry may not count or even get finshed but damn it, I'm going to shoot for this idea anyways! You will see it later hopefully!
laugh.gif

kudaku

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
about the toaster....umm are the judges going to vote on the most "unrealistic and useless" idea as fun? cause yes, toaster funny yeah....but im just worried about ppl who put thought into it and someone wins because of a football in groin thing....meh just thinking out loud

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
about the toaster....umm are the judges going to vote on the most "unrealistic and useless" idea as fun? cause yes, toaster funny yeah....but im just worried about ppl who put thought into it and someone wins because of a football in groin thing....meh just thinking out loud
The people will vote for whatever they like the best. Make whatever you want!

- Sam

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If it involves throwing a pokeball really hard (and this pokeball is attached to your Nintendo DS Lite), quite retarded yes.

I was thinking of a swiss army knife addon, but thats even more retarded
sleep.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
the cord is long and elastic dude...
tongue.gif

besides.. the one who want to make sure nothing happens can use the strap included with the DS/DSL
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER