Homebrew [WIP] 3DeSmume (DS emulator for 3DS)

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Slow as sloth!

o8t4aw.jpg

MasterFeizz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do i cross compile ?
There are some instructions on the 3ds_hb_menu repo. If all you want is the .3dsx, you can find them on either mine or shutterbugs releases.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Slow as sloth!
Wouldn't compare it to a sloth since sloths are physically capable of moving fast.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

LiamTheHackermon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are some instructions on the 3ds_hb_menu repo. If all you want is the .3dsx, you can find them on either mine or shutterbugs releases.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wouldn't compare it to a sloth since sloths are physically capable of moving fast.
Not slow as a sloth, he said slow as Sloth. Sloth was a private SNES emulator for the GBA

Reactions: gnmmarechal

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
Maybe im too stupid but...how i can make this work? I donwload the file from the first topic but i don't understand how to make this work for tested.
Download the latest release, put the game you want to play in the root of your SD Card with the name game.nds and voilá. The .3dsx version works better than the .cia btw.

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
Reactions: PedroKeitawa

xyxa

Dokoro
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Awwwww man really?
It's not a big problem when native support will most likely be unlocked with loading roms off of the SD card soon™. That was mentioned on this page.
Unless your post is just sarcasm. Sarcasm doesn't translate well through text. But yes, really, to answer your question.

xyxa

Dokoro
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
@kprovost7314 - Nevertheless, it seems to be inching closer.
A new forwarder template is now available!
Click on the button next to the Forwarder3-DS title, and click "Update templates" if the app isn't set to update templates at startup.

What's new?
  • You can now run ROMs on your SD Card (no Slot-1 flashcard)!
Please note that only homebrew and Download Play demo ROMs will work for now, but as others said, we'll get commercial ROM loading soon.

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
It's not a big problem when native support will most likely be unlocked with loading roms off of the SD card soon™. That was mentioned on this page.
Unless your post is just sarcasm. Sarcasm doesn't translate well through text. But yes, really, to answer your question.
It wasn't sarcasm lol

Reactions: xyxa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/