WIP (Mameda no Bakeru English Translation)

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
V0.3 is with testers atm, when they've given the all clear or I've fixed anything needed it'll be available. It covers everything in the Kintaro ARC Lv1-7)
Post automatically merged:

Can a mod perhaps tag this thread "Translation" ?
Looking forward to trying that out! I've been busy with other stuff and hadn't gotten to try the first four levels yet.
What's the total amount of content that needs to be translated and implemented for a v1.0 release? As in, the number of playable stages, ARCs, etc.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking forward to trying that out! I've been busy with other stuff and hadn't gotten to try the first four levels yet.
What's the total amount of content that needs to be translated and implemented for a v1.0 release? As in, the number of playable stages, ARCs, etc.
There are 60 levels with some repeating stuff, not every level has story or dialogue so not every level takes long to do.
v0.3 is ready and the first post is being updated now!

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to play it on switch?
If yes,how apply the patch?
Yes you need a modified switch with atmosphere, just drag the contents of the ZIP to your SD Card!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
v0.4 is now available - front page being updated now! Covers the whole second ARC!

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the patch crashes the system when attempting to launch the game
Translation patch v0.4 is working fine for my on my system. I usually play this emulated as it alleviates performance issues that occur on real hardware.

Try these troubleshooting steps:
  • Ensure Switch firmware is v17.0.0 or higher
  • Ensure the v1.1.0 game update has been installed
  • Ensure the atmosphere mod files have been added to the Switch microSD card in the correct location (include the nro_patches, exefs_patches, and contents folders)
  • Ensure Atmosphere CFW and Hekate are up to date and properly configured
  • Ensure sigpatches are up to date
  • Ensure prod_keys have been dumped from your Switch (redumping is usually necessary with major Switch firmware updates)

Reactions: mathew77

Pokemonfan6498

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Translation patch v0.4 is working fine for my on my system. I usually play this emulated as it alleviates performance issues that occur on real hardware.

Try these troubleshooting steps:
  • Ensure Switch firmware is v17.0.0 or higher
  • Ensure the v1.1.0 game update has been installed
  • Ensure the atmosphere mod files have been added to the Switch microSD card in the correct location (include the nro_patches, exefs_patches, and contents folders)
  • Ensure Atmosphere CFW and Hekate are up to date and properly configured
  • Ensure sigpatches are up to date
  • Ensure prod_keys have been dumped from your Switch (redumping is usually necessary with major Switch firmware updates)
i have game updated to v1.1.0 and it still doen't start properly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Deeze nuts