Homebrew [WIP] pokeCalcNTR - IV and Nature Overlay Plugin For Sun and Moon

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This is correct, select opens the menu to the other key combos.

By pressing Select to see the list of key combo options, you can see that pressing Start while paused will also unpause the game for this exact reason.
Holy God, didn't notice this. You are really THE BEST!

multisofteis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can't seem to get this plugin working. EUR o3ds. PKMN-NTR works with its bots but this plugin doesn't even tho I'm using the latest ntr version and have the plugin in the directory sdmc:/plugins/0004000000175e00

Reactions: Kaizer47

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can't seem to get this plugin working. EUR o3ds. PKMN-NTR works with its bots but this plugin doesn't even tho I'm using the latest ntr version and have the plugin in the directory sdmc:/plugins/0004000000175e00

I'm using European N3DS and it works. You're doing something wrong surely. Did you click select to open the menu?

Last edited by Real.96,

multisofteis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm using European N3DS and it works. You're doing something wrong surely. Did you click select to open the menu?
Yes I do. The MarioKart online cheat plugin doesn't seem to work either. I even deleted RAMExplorer and clock plugin in /home/ because I read too many plugins cause memory issues so I thought thats because they won't load.

Flying Scotsman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if it's been answered already but can you run multiple plugins (at the same time) for a game?

I'm currently using the SuMo cheat plugin for instant catch, but it also opens with Select - so I'm not sure if that'll conflict with this plugin, or if you can even run multiple plugins at the same time regardless.

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THIS IS AWESOME

Thanks!

Yes I do. The MarioKart online cheat plugin doesn't seem to work either. I even deleted RAMExplorer and clock plugin in /home/ because I read too many plugins cause memory issues so I thought thats because they won't load.

Do you see the green screen flash when you load the game? And are you using Pokemon Sun or Moon?

Thanks for confirming this works!

Not sure if it's been answered already but can you run multiple plugins (at the same time) for a game?

I'm currently using the SuMo cheat plugin for instant catch, but it also opens with Select - so I'm not sure if that'll conflict with this plugin, or if you can even run multiple plugins at the same time regardless.

Yes, this will conflict with that plugin.

Reactions: Real.96

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You can use both, leave sumo cheat where it is in plugin-titleid and put this one in plugin-game. In game press select and sumo cheat menu should appear on top of this and then press start, this will allow you to change the activation key for sumo cheat, I have mine as L + select. This was only tested on a n3ds and mileage will vary.

Edit: so just for fucks and giggles I tried using both in the same folder, being plugin-titleid and they both still worked. To be slightly more precise I was using sumocheatmenu 0.5.0 and the current pokecalc 0.2.1, so they seem to be fully compatible after changing the activation key on the cheat. This also has the benefit of not having pokecalc run in every single game like it would the way I originally had it.

Last edited by lonewolf08,
Reactions: Zidapi

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use both, leave sumo cheat where it is in plugin-titleid and put this one in plugin-game. In game press select and sumo cheat menu should appear on top of this and then press start this, will allow you to change the activation key for sumo cheat, I have mine as L + select. This was only tested on a n3ds and mileage will vary.
Oh awesome! Thanks for the info!

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh awesome! Thanks for the info!
No problem, the only problem that can get tedious is that sumo cheat plugin doesn't save the new key activation for future runs. This means I have to change the key each time I run it with ntr.

Edit: and that this will run in every game so it will cause freezing if you activate parts of the plugin like RNG tools etc. Just bringing up the menu on other games via select won't crash the other games though.

Edit2: the two plugins are compatible and can be placed in the same folder. Doing so means you don't have worry about accidentally freezing another game using pokecalc.

Last edited by lonewolf08,

multisofteis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are you sure you're not using any other plugins alongside this?

We've had other PAL o3ds consoles work, so something seems off here.
Yeah that's what throws me off too, I saw that one portuguese guy had his setup working but mine doesn't. My plugins directy in games is empty except pokeCalcNTR(only Moon though) and MK7, which is not working either.

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that's what throws me off too, I saw that one portuguese guy had his setup working but mine doesn't. My plugins directy in games is empty except pokeCalcNTR(only Moon though) and MK7, which is not working either.

And you're sure you're using mode 3 correctly as Cell9 has laid out in his instructions?

(Sorry for all the "are you sures", but double checking is always a good idea! :D)

multisofteis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
And you're sure you're using mode 3 correctly as Cell9 has laid out in his instructions?

(Sorry for all the "are you sures", but double checking is always a good idea! :D)
Haha no deal, has to be done to avoid common user errors. Yes I can press X+Y on my o3DS in Moon to see the NTR-Menu. Pressed Select in the world, in the NTR-Menu, in the title screen as this one guy thought he saw Titlescreen-Solgaleo's IV's.

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha no deal, has to be done to avoid common user errors. Yes I can press X+Y on my o3DS in Moon to see the NTR-Menu. Pressed Select in the world, in the NTR-Menu, in the title screen as this one guy thought he saw Titlescreen-Solgaleo's IV's.

Haha thanks for understanding.

Menus are turned off by default as of v0.2.0. Try pressing Start+Dpad_Up, Start+Dpad_Down, Start+Dpad_Left, and Start+Dpad_Right to see if any other menus will appear for you.

EDIT: Claification and appreciation

multisofteis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Haha thanks for understanding.

Menus are turned off by default as of v0.2.0. Try pressing Start+Dpad_Up, Start+Dpad_Down, Start+Dpad_Left, and Start+Dpad_Right to see if any other menus will appear for you.

EDIT: Claification and appreciation
pressed Start+every D-Pad option in the world, nothing. Thought it was because of the PokeRide so I removed the shortcuts and still nothing. Tried it with select, nothing. Inside battle screen nothing too. Is it because I'm on 11.2?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: already did