Homebrew [WIP] pokeCalcNTR - IV and Nature Overlay Plugin For Sun and Moon

maxGREGSZ

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Multiple RNG tools were just added, including live pausing/unpausing, frame advancing, initial and current seed viewing.

With the help of SuMoRNGTool and this plugin, I got a Tapu Lele with the spread 28/31/31/31/31/31 in about 3 minutes and 10 seconds!
can you make it so it only shows in battles and you can hide the menu with x

DrkBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Multiple RNG tools were just added, including live pausing/unpausing, frame advancing, initial and current seed viewing.

With the help of SuMoRNGTool and this plugin, I got a Tapu Lele with the spread 28/31/31/31/31/31 in about 3 minutes and 10 seconds!
I LOVE YOU <3

P.S. Add the Hidden Power of wild pokemon if you can :)

Last edited by Real.96,

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you make it so it only shows in battles and you can hide the menu with x

All those menus are off by default. Pressing Select will show the menu on the bottom screen that tells you the rest of the key combos. For example, pressing Start+Right will open the rng tools view. Pressing Start+Right again will close this view. Opening the egg seed view will close the rng tools view as well while opening the egg seed view (since they are viewed in the same spot) and vice versa.

Is this the tool you used https://github.com/Quandra/PokemonSunMoonRNGTool/releases, and where I could start in order to learn how to rng?

That is it! I was actually going to add the creator in the credits with the help they provided through that tool, but ended up falling asleep! I'll do that in just a second though haha

I LOVE YOU <3

P.S. Add the Hidden Power of wild pokemon if you can :)

Thanks! And yeah, we've been requested that elsewhere too, so I'll definitely be adding that to the todo list. :)

Haha thank you!! :D

It's awesome to see you comment here!

Last edited by zaksabeast,
Reactions: Real.96 and DrkBeam

aldone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
pokeCalcNTR - v0.2.1

Gen 7 RNG Just got Insanely Easy!

Updates
  • Multiple Menus and Views
    • Select for Menu, help, and features
    • Wild Pokemon View now has Abilities, Items, and Colors
    • Party Pokemon View, including all members of the party
    • Egg Seed View
    • And RNG View!
  • RNG Tools!
    • View Initial Seeds
    • View Current Seeds
    • View Frames
    • Pause and Unpause the game Live
    • Frame Advance while paused
    • Side Note: I hit a 28/31/31/31/31/31 Tapu Lele in 3 minute and 10 seconds with these features!

Screenshots
View attachment 78193
This first RNG fainted, so I had to do it again.

View attachment 78195
Here is the one I ended up catching!

Notes
  • With this update, there's a new member to the team! EzPzStreamz/imaboy321 - the current maintainer of Ledybot!
Installation
To install, download the zip below, and extract the "plugins' folder to the root of your sd card. Merge any folders it asks for.

Future Plans
  • Automatic WiFi Patch
  • Live ESV Viewing while trading
  • SOS support
  • Gen 6 Support

Credits
EzPzStreamz/imaboy321 for joining the team and contributing a lot!
Admiral_Fish and CollectorTogami/ItsProfOak for helping obtain info
This plugin is based off of Cell9's sample fps plugin, and borrows some code from PCHex++ as well.
Cell9 for NTR
Kaphotics, SciresM, Omega Donut, and all the other Pokemon Researchers
Everyone involved in the 3ds hacking scene!

I have a old3ds CFW 11.3 luma and arm9loaderhax. I installed the latest version 3.4 NTR CFW Preview6 and BootNTR-Mode3.cia and BootNTR.cia. I installed plugin/0004000000175e00/cheat.plg (i'm using only this plugin) but nothing when meeting a wild pokemon do not I get anything. Ntr starts and the NTR menu works, I also followed the recommendations by cell9 https://github.com/44670/BootNTR/wiki/Extended-memory-games-on-O3DS . Can you tell me where I'm wrong? thank you

Shady Guy Jose

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I have a old3ds CFW 11.3 luma and arm9loaderhax. I installed the latest version 3.4 NTR CFW Preview6 and BootNTR-Mode3.cia and BootNTR.cia. I installed plugin/0004000000175e00/cheat.plg (i'm using only this plugin) but nothing when meeting a wild pokemon do not I get anything. Ntr starts and the NTR menu works, I also followed the recommendations by cell9 https://github.com/44670/BootNTR/wiki/Extended-memory-games-on-O3DS . Can you tell me where I'm wrong? thank you
The latest version doesn't start automatically. Have you tried pressing Select to bring up the menu?

Reactions: aldone

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
We currently have plans to add that, but figured the current tools had a higher priority to include this time around. :)

Another little request that can be useful to all: use another button more than A to unpause the game. For example you can unpause the game clicking A button or Down Button (Down button is an example). So twodifferent buttons that can unpause the game. That because if you click L+R to early and you started the dialog with the legendary, you can't unpause the game clicking A, because you will enter in battle in the wrong frame. So pressing Down button (alway an exapmple) you can continue advancing the frame rapidly and then pause the game again

Last edited by Real.96,

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The latest version doesn't start automatically. Have you tried pressing Select to bring up the menu?

Thank you :D I was going crazy. Now it works.

This is correct, select opens the menu to the other key combos.

Another little request that can be useful to all: use another button more than A to unpause the game. For example you can unpause the game clicking A button or Down Button (Down button is an example). So twodifferent buttons that can unpause the game. That because if you click L+R to early and you started the dialog with the legendary, you can't unpause the game clicking A, because you will enter in battle in the wrong frame. So pressing Down button (alway an exapmple) you can continue advancing the frame rapidly and then pause the game again

By pressing Select to see the list of key combo options, you can see that pressing Start while paused will also unpause the game for this exact reason.

Reactions: Real.96

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @StealthD0g99, welcome