Homebrew [WIP] pokeCalcNTR - IV and Nature Overlay Plugin For Sun and Moon

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I decided to try using the overlay on the grass trial, since I recently started a run of Sun.

CCyGInd.png

Now if only we got a look at its EVs too, we know it hold a power herb so it can use its Solar Blade attack in one turn, but totem Pokémon don't mess around.

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
yes and i have followed this guide

How to launch extended memory games with NTR

Install BootNTR-Mode3.cia.
Launch BootNTR-Mode3 in the Home Menu.
Press Home Button after NTR was loaded, do not close the BootNTR immediately.
Launch the game title while the BootNTR runs in the background, BootNTR will be closed after the game was started.

BLCKBLuR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i don't know right, probably it's happening only with me but, I CAN'T STAY IN TITLE SCREEN if i stay more than 5 seconds on title screen the game freezes, i think it because im using 4 plugins at the same time
Yes, that'd probably be why.

That is EXACTLY why actually. The 3DS Does not have enough ram to support all of those plugins. You should always only run 1 Plugin at a time, for stability/compatability reasons.

BLCKBLuR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, with plugis it's slow down more than normal
Yes, I am saying, when you have the plugins turned on, then the FPS slows down in certain locations because WITH the plugins running, the processing power of the 3DS is not strong enough to run the game smoothly, AND calculate the data to run the plugin and calculate the data to display the plugin all at the same time.

EDIT : TL,DR - It's quite normal.

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes, I am saying, when you have the plugins turned on, then the FPS slows down in certain locations because WITH the plugins running, the processing power of the 3DS is not strong enough to run the game smoothly, AND calculate the data to run the plugin and calculate the data to display the plugin all at the same time.

EDIT : TL,DR - It's quite normal.
Tl,DR??????

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Multiple RNG tools were just added, including live pausing/unpausing, frame advancing, initial and current seed viewing.

With the help of SuMoRNGTool and this plugin, I got a Tapu Lele with the spread 28/31/31/31/31/31 in about 3 minutes and 10 seconds!

Reactions: Real.96 and DrkBeam

maxGREGSZ

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
only overlay plugins cause slow down on the old 3ds cheat plugin and debugger causes no lag its not really a problem since all this is designed for wild pokemon it only lags in areas with alot of npcs

Last edited by maxGREGSZ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: